Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iPhone 6 plays some queued track twice

HI, Another annoying problem on iphone 6. When i add an album to my up next it often play the same track twice consecitively, it often displays the wrong track name and art whilst doing so. Any ideas? Is there a fix?

• Regular
  • HI,   Another annoying problem on iphone 6. When i add an album to my up next it often play the same track twice consecitively, it often displays the wrong track name and art whilst doing so. ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 412 on iPhone 6s

Hi, everyone! I want to log in with my gmail account on my iPhone 6s, and I can't, it says ERROR 412. I tryed with a friend's facebook account and it worked, I reinstalled the app several times, reset my phone, everything. So I don't know what the pr...

• Hi, everyone! I want to log in with my gmail account on my iPhone 6s, and I can't, it says ERROR 412. I tryed with a friend's facebook account and it worked, I reinstalled the app several times, rese...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone 4 Spotify missing songs, playlists and sync issues

This has been going on for about a week now. At first, my songs were stopping 1/3 of the way through the songs, no matter which song, location, or method of choosing I tried. So, I logged out and logged back in. Nothing changed. So next I tried unins...

•    This has been going on for about a week now.      At first, my songs were stopping 1/3 of the way through the songs, no matter which song, location, or method of choosin...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist - Available Offline - Won't Download

Running iPhone 6s, with iOS 9.2 and more than 54 GB of available space. Trying to make a playlist available offline ... 3 days ago switched the playlist toggle button to "available offline" (so it's green) and I'm still seeing the "Available Offline ...

• Casual Listener
  • Running iPhone 6s, with iOS 9.2 and more than 54 GB of available space.   Trying to make a playlist available offline ... 3 days ago switched the playlist toggle button to "available offline" ...
  • Lachsak
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • available offline
    iPhone 6s
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App opens but sticks at logo

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that when I first try to open the Spotify app (iPhone 6 latest OS) that it starts, shows the logo but does nothing else. I then have to close the app (double click home button and swipe to close) and restart...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that when I first try to open the Spotify app (iPhone 6 latest OS) that it starts, shows the logo but does nothing else.  I then have to close the app...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops after feedback on Nike+ app

When using Spotify Premium with Nike+ App on Iphone 5s the music stops after I receive a phone call OR when the app makes an announcement about mileage. I can not get it to restart unless I change to another music source then back to Spotify.

• When using Spotify Premium with Nike+ App on Iphone 5s the music stops after I receive a phone call OR when the app makes an announcement about mileage.  I can not get it to restart unless I cha...
  • joao_1506
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    nike+
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Defect: Display of Last Played Artists, Playlists (1. view of "your Music)

Defect: Display of Last Played Artists, Playlists (1. view of "your Music") is not working, means there are no entries show.iOS: latest version (9.2)Spotify: current version (2.12.13)Language: GermanDevice: iPhone6sI've already tried the recommended ...

• Casual Listener
  • Defect: Display of Last Played Artists, Playlists (1. view of "your Music") is not working, means there are no entries show. iOS: latest version (9.2) Spotify: current version (2.12.13) Language: ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • defect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Running tab problem disappears

Hello Spotify community this is my first message be kind with methank you and sorry for my bad English here is my problemthe tab Running disappears from the application without any valid reason I have already made several times the reinstallation but...

• Hello Spotify community this is my first message be kind with me thank you and sorry for my bad English here is my problem the tab Running disappears from the application without any valid reason I...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant downloads new songs

HiIm trying to download two playlist, but it says "waiting to be downloaded" but never happens, even that I'm just next to my modem, and yes, I'm a premium user and also, yes, I have space in my cell phone Thank you for your support and ideas to solv...

• Hi Im trying to download two playlist, but it says "waiting to be downloaded" but never happens, even that I'm just next to my modem, and yes, I'm a premium user and also, yes, I have space in my ce...
  • James
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics Nuisance

Is there any way to disable the little album art shake when changing tracks for the Behind the Lyrics plugin? Wish they gave us full information in the change log about that these updates and tweaks would do before we download them and are locked in ...

• Regular
  • Is there any way to disable the little album art shake when changing tracks for the Behind the Lyrics plugin? Wish they gave us full information in the change log about that these updates and tweaks ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Slow/Frozen (ios7 iPhone 5s)

Hey y'all!im sure someone's already posted about it, but I can't seem to find it. My Spotify app seems to be having some issues loading lately- it stays on the logo screen for way longer than it used to, and sometimes it freezes there. Nothing a litt...

• Community Legend
  • Hey y'all! im sure someone's already posted about it, but I can't seem to find it. My Spotify app seems to be having some issues loading lately- it stays on the logo screen for way longer than it us...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone, and won't stream properly

So, first things first, all my playlists have disappeared. But only on my phone (iPhone 6, iOS 8.4). I can still reach them from my computer. The next problem is that when I wan't to listen to something (a record or w/e) it plays one song (the one I ...

• So, first things first, all my playlists have disappeared. But only on my phone (iPhone 6, iOS 8.4). I can still reach them from my computer. The next problem is that when I wan't to listen to someth...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login on my new ipad

When I try to login it says: "Login failed. You've already created an account with this email address". I want to log into that account. I can login on on pc or my iphone. It doesn't give me any options. Thanks. Nick

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to login it says: "Login failed. You've already created an account with this email address". I want to log into that account. I can login on on pc or my iphone. It doesn't give me any opti...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Song not downloaded" on iPhone 5s

I've read through a bunch of google hits on this issue, and nothing has worked thus far. I have an mp3 on my desktop that I want to upload to spotify (its a 13 minute mix someone created for me). I can listen to it in spotify from my PC, but when I t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read through a bunch of google hits on this issue, and nothing has worked thus far.   I have an mp3 on my desktop that I want to upload to spotify (its a 13 minute mix someone created for...
  • zmlat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some problems i met in latest iOS version

Hello community.I've got some problems when I use latest version on my iPhone5.My music will pulse automatically while playing.How can I fixed it?Anyone meet the problem too?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community. I've got some problems when I use latest version on my iPhone5. My music will pulse automatically while playing. How can I fixed it? Anyone meet the problem too?
  • LouisWeng
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't sync on my offline playlists

Let me start this off by saying that I'm in my first month of premium use and I am NOT impressed. I was attracted to premium because of the offline mode. I have a limited data plan on my iphone 4 so I can't afford to use spotify online unless I'm in ...

• Visitor
  • Let me start this off by saying that I'm in my first month of premium use and I am NOT impressed.  I was attracted to premium because of the offline mode.  I have a limited data plan on my ...
  • oddie9
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! Not all songs will download for offline mode

I'm using an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.2 and Spotify 4.7.0.985 and I can't download all the 900 songs saved in My Music to my iPhone. It used to work fine on my Android phone and I know space isn't an issue because there's 11GB free on my iPhone. There's ...

•  I'm using an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.2 and Spotify 4.7.0.985 and I can't download all the 900 songs saved in My Music to my iPhone. It used to work fine on my Android phone and I know space isn't ...
  • gaxi87
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No running, shows or podcasts

Spotify version 4.7.0.985 running on iOS 9.2. iPhone 6The running option apered in the menu before the last update. It has now disappeared. Podcasts and shows have never been available which is confusing as the are available on my wife ms phone runni...

• Spotify version 4.7.0.985 running on iOS 9.2. iPhone 6 The running option apered in the menu before the last update. It has now disappeared. Podcasts and shows have never been available which is c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping and choosing songs

My Spotify won't let me choose which song I want, I click on it but it automatically shuffles and puts another song on. Also I can only skip up to 6 songs before a notification comes up telling me I can't go any further. Can someone tell me how to fi...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify won't let me choose which song I want, I click on it but it automatically shuffles and puts another song on. Also I can only skip up to 6 songs before a notification comes up telling me I ...
  • Meganlodon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Skipping shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Collection dissapeared

My collection is no more. I tried logging out then back in but this did not fix the issue. I am very upset with the customer service and cannot believe that posting hear is my only source of help from the company. In need of my music asap and will be...

• My collection is no more. I tried logging out then back in but this did not fix the issue. I am very upset with the customer service and cannot believe that posting hear is my only source of help fro...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes