Premium

Country

italy

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

dear all, I can't find the DOWNLOAD on the top/right side of the songs or playlists.. there's a problem with Iphone7 maybe? Screen shot attached.. how can i solve it? thank you

print screen.jpg
6 Replies

Hey @SerenaAzzurra, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Downloading songs for offline access is a Premium feature. First make sure you are on Premium in Spotify Subscription Page.

It should appear below the PLAY button on the right side or can be accessed on the top right corner in the … menu.

From your attached screenshot that is not an issue at all. It isn't possible to download your Daily Mixes because they are constantly changing and songs never end from them. That's the reason you don't see a download button for that playlist.

Here is a FAQ which can tell you more about Daily Mixes and this one is about the Download feature. 

Have a nice day 🙂

As said above you can’t download a daily mix but if you like your daily mix you can just add it to an empty playlist and download it - if you are premium. 

What do i do if i'm on desktop Spotify and its not showing up or not allowing me to

Screenshot 2022-06-20 7.43.19 PM.png

Hi there @map_cat,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. This does seem odd.

Can you let us know if this occurs on a specific playlist or multiple playlists?

On another note, can you make sure that you're running the latest version of the app and let us know your exact Spotify version if the issue persists?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care 🙂 

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

does it matter if you are on a family premium plan?  I have a family premium account, but I'm not finding a download button anywhere either...  😞

Hey @spazwriter,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

If you're part of a Premium plan like Duo or Family, you should have the option to download the content you want. Usually, this type of issue happens when you log in to a different account by mistake. First, we'd recommend logging out and back in following the steps in this article. Keep in mind that if you can see a "Premium" button on the lower part of the screen (as seen in the screenshot of the OP) you're logged into a free tier account. 

If the issue persists, it's possible that the Premium account has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists. 

In case that the account doesn't show the Premium subscription after this, as we cannot access users’ accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts