Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can I change the order of my playlists?

how can I change the order of my playlists?

Can anyone tell me how to change the order of my playlists?

I can only find sort by Name or customised. But customised is only showing The playlists in The Order I have saved them. I meen The oldest one is below and latest one is on The top. Unfortunately some of my favorits are some of The First ones i've saved. So i always have to scroll all The way down and Cent change The Order Even in Mode customised...

can anyone help...

and by The way: my Chrome is all The Time autocorrecting my words and i cant find an option to disable that Tool (Unsinn iPad Air 2 latest iOS)

thanks,

daniel 

15 Replies

Hi, welcome to the community!

Just click once on a label to arrange it one way, a second time to arrange it the reverse, and a third to take off the arrangement altogether, getting you back to your original order - you'll be able to sort it the way you want.

Hope it helps!
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hey tnx 4 ur pmt rply. don’t really get your info. click, double or tripple click on the labels doesn’t work at my ipadair 2. but just found out, that i can arrange it via my macbook air by click, hold and set a playlist to where i want it to. that is quite simple and of course also changes the arrangement of the playlists at my spotify on the ipadair… b.rgds, Daniel

Cool. I didn't notice you were sin an ipad. When using the desktop app you can do what I said. For example, if you click one time at "album", it will change order (alphabetically I think); a second click inverts the order. A third click lets you move the tracks the way you want.
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

yes it does i guess. but i was looking for a way to have my playlists in customized order so i can always put the ones i use to the top… finally found out as told. cheers, danny

Just wanted to say thanks for this. I couldn't figure out how to do it and I am building my wedding breakfast playlist so thanks a million

Adam

This feature does not seem to work anymore? Last time I edited the order of my playlists was Xmas, so all my holiday music is at the bottom. I want to change the order again but dragging a playlist does not work now. How do we change the order now?

Saw your post in the thread about modifying song order (a different topic) so I'm posting here instead. 

I have the ability to move the order of playlists on my PC Spotify client.  So on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen, I can click on a playlist and (while holding the left mouse button down), move the playlist up or down in the list.  Is that what you're talking about?

Ok, so like what queequeg99 said, you can click on the side bar and move the order of your playlists around on the sidebar... but if you want to change the order of the playlist in your "home space" you change the order of the playlists on the sidebar, which then changes it on your home profile. Hope that was helpful.

You can also change the order of the songs withing the playlist if you would like, by clicking on the desired song and moving it up and down. 

Clicking on a song and dragging it up or down in a list isn't working for me in my customized playlist.  On my phone (samsung 😎 or chromebook.  Help?

"You can also change the order of the songs withing the playlist if you would like, by clicking on the desired song and moving it up and down. "

Only in iOS or on a desktop client.  You cannot do this in the Android app (unless spotify has made a change in the last week or so).

It's not working on my desktop anymore either.  This is VERY annoying.

If you are on an IOS device first select your playlist and scroll up to where you see a search bar that says filter. Next to that bar there will be an option that you tap that brings you to the sort by options, from there you can sort by recently added, title and artist. I hope this helped!

I cannot change the order of my playlist on my Samsung 8 phone.

I also have an Air 2, and I don’t have a computer. HELP??

Suggested posts