Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can i turn off/disable spotify adding random songs to my playlist?

how can i turn off/disable spotify adding random songs to my playlist?

when i play one of my playlists, spotify is always adding random songs in my playlist i don't even listen to and it's so annoying like oml
3 Replies

I'd like to know too, like I wanna listen to MY Fave Songs not the the recommendations of Spotify, I don't give a F about what they think I might like 

DUDE SAME WITH ME like i dont care why are you doing this stop and also they even added songs to my liked songs?? wth??? even after i delete all the songs they added they made new songs on there that i cant delete. i cant even play song 0/10 app breaking its own purpose

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

This sounds like you're experiencing the Enhance feature for playlists. This feature comes to help those listeners who need some assistance while adding tracks to a new or existing playlist and you can read more how it works in our article here

The good thing is that it could be toggled on and off and used only when you have a hitch or a need an inspiration for creating a new or enhancing an existing playlist 🙂

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts