Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trash taste podcast doesn't play

Trash taste podcast doesn't play

I'm not sure how to be more descriptive about this but I listen to a podcast called Trash Taste for some reason I noticed today when trying to listen to it, the episode won't play at all. but if I go to anything else and try to play it or any other podcast it suddenly works. Is there a reasoning for this?
2 Replies

I’m having this same problem too, started noticing it yesterday, maybe their files got corrupted somehow? Would love if there was a fix. I tried doing a clean uninstall through clearing cache and offloading storage from my iPhone, as well as reinstalling the app after restarting my phone. Didn’t seem to do anything. 

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out. Is this issue only with the TT podcast as a whole, only with specific episodes or with other podcasts too? Does this happen across all your devices? If only a specific device is affected, performing a clean reinstall can fix this. If the issue persists or is on multiple devices, send us some screenshots of the behaviour and we'll happily take a look.

Hope this help.s

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts