iOS 10 - crash when listening to snipits

Solved!

iOS 10 - crash when listening to snipits

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify has released a new version for iOS that fixes the problem

View solution in original post

11 Replies

This has been happening to me too! I have an iPhone 6s and I downloaded iOS 10 and ever since, when I hold down on a song to listen to the sniping the app just closes on me and I see the home screen

Yeah this has happend to me using the ios10 beta, i think it will be resolved in the final version/official release - i hope so anyway,  because i love this feature and REALLY miss it 😞   sorry for so solutions though.

This is happening to me too, hopefully they resolve it soon

Same, hope they fix it soon.

Same here - with the final release for all the apple people out there.

Same here!
Solution please!!

I just updated my phone to iOS 10 on the official release and I'm experiencing this problem. Please can spotify come out with an app update to fix this bug? Thanks!

Same here! I have an iPad mini 3 and the same thing happened to me. I always use the song preview thing, but it doesn't work with iOS 10. I hope someone fixes it. 

This happens consistently to me since updating to ioS10. Every time I press to preview snippets, the app completely crashes 😔

I updated to the official release of ios10

This fault is listed in the known problems list and was picked up when the beta version of iOS 10 was being tested.
I have also noticed that iOS Spotify has not been updated since May!
Before that it was on a two week update cycle - I have started a new thread asking why updates have stopped
Marked as solution

Spotify has released a new version for iOS that fixes the problem

Suggested posts