Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Can't play the song from my Iphone while in Taiwan

Hello, i'm currently move to taiwan and already change my country in spotify account. But i just can't play the song from my iphone. My macbook spotify just go fine. I've already re-installed my spotify in iphone too. Any help?

• Regular
  • Hello, i'm currently move to taiwan and already change my country in spotify account. But i just can't play the song from my iphone. My macbook spotify just go fine. I've already re-installed my spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics wont work

So why can't I see Genius' Behind the Lyrics on my iPhone? I seems like I am the only person!?The black little screen that was supposed to peek out behind the artwork is simply not there. I am on the Iphone 6, have a premium account and I have the la...

IMG_0778.PNG
  • Visitor
  • So why can't I see Genius' Behind the Lyrics on my iPhone? I seems like I am the only person!? The black little screen that was supposed to peek out behind the artwork is simply not there. I am on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong language

So I bought a new Ipad, and downloaded spotify. First everything was fine, but suddenly, the language changed into Japanese. I tried to change the settings on the iPad (language and region), and it helped on most of the text, but there's some artist ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought a new Ipad, and downloaded spotify. First everything was fine, but suddenly, the language changed into Japanese. I tried to change the settings on the iPad (language and region), and it h...
  • SabishiYosei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't re-download spotify premium onto my iPhone

In the app store the download button appears, once I push it it prepares to download for a moment and instantly goes back to the download button. restarting my phone didn't work and there are no restrictions set on my iphone. Any other ideas of how t...

• Casual Listener
  • In the app store the download button appears, once I push it it prepares to download for a moment and instantly goes back to the download button. restarting my phone didn't work and there are no rest...
  • krharner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iPhone speaker versus blutooth

Hi everyone, I'm listening to Spotify in my car via blutooth with my iPhone, when suddenly the music starts to play via the iPhone's speakers. The blutooh connection is fine. I can still hear iTunes musics in the car's radio, but the Spotify musics o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I'm listening to Spotify in my car via blutooth with my iPhone, when suddenly the music starts to play via the iPhone's speakers.   The blutooh connection is fine. I can ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

quality issue

Hello everybody, First of all I wish to say that I am French , which explains my poor level of English writing .I often download albums or playlists in offline on my phone.This allows me to include listening to music by car.Music offline , I download...

• Visitor
  • Hello everybody,   First of all I wish to say that I am French , which explains my poor level of English writing . I often download albums or playlists in offline on my phone. This allows me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Messing with my radio?

Okay this is going to sound real weird, and I'm not sure where I should ask this so I'm starting here. I'll start off by saying a couple days ago, my music randomly started skipping without me pressing the next button on my radio in my car, and I tho...

• Okay this is going to sound real weird, and I'm not sure where I should ask this so I'm starting here. I'll start off by saying a couple days ago, my music randomly started skipping without me pressi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my music while offline

Hello everyone! I have a premium account, but when i go offline, after having downloaded my music, i just can't access that. I can play the song i got from some playlists but when i try to access my saved music in "My tracks" there is no track there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I have a premium account, but when i go offline, after having downloaded my music, i just can't access that.   I can play the song i got from some playlists but w...
  • ZioMikeYeah
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume control Spotify Connect on other iPhone

I use Spotify on my iPhone 6 and use Spotify Connect to play the music on another iPhone 4S that is connected to my stereo player. On other dedicated Spotify Connect players I can control the volume from my iPhone 6, but I cannot control the volume o...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on my iPhone 6 and use Spotify Connect to play the music on another iPhone 4S that is connected to my stereo player. On other dedicated Spotify Connect players I can control the volume ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle ONLY 1 playlist

Hi, I'm facing some problems with Spotify. When turning on shuffle for 1 playlist. He will also automatically play order songs ("I do not know where they come from"). What do I wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm facing some problems with Spotify.  When turning on shuffle for 1 playlist. He will also automatically play order songs ("I do not know where they come from").  What do I...
  • MisterChristo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Post to Activity, Facebook, or Anything Else

i have had this glitch for months, on multiple platforms and devices. Whenever I try to post to anything besides Twitter, i get an Error Try Again message. The forum has no answer for this and the help guide is useless. What do I do?

• i have had this glitch for months, on multiple platforms and devices. Whenever I try to post to anything besides Twitter, i get an Error Try Again message. The forum has no answer for this and the he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify permanently shut down

Hello,I started the premium abonnement 1 1/2 years ago. I never had a problem. The last few months I reached like 2800 songs of 3333 and the player shut down permanently. Even when I'm in the offline mode.Sorry for my bad english. I am not learning e...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I started the premium abonnement 1 1/2 years ago. I never had a problem. The last few months I reached like 2800 songs of 3333 and the player shut down permanently. Even when I'm in the off...
  • DonLuis
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app

Can't log in to app. Log-in and pswd correct. App just hangs up and closes. Can't get past log-in page. Deleted app; reinstalled. Same result. Works on desktop perfectly. Help! Please don't make me go to Apple Music.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't log in to app.  Log-in and pswd correct.  App just hangs up and closes.  Can't get past log-in page. Deleted app; reinstalled. Same result.  Works on desktop perfectly. Help...
  • dmaceLA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount merge malfunction

I tried logging into my spotify from a computer and it wouldnt allow it so i connected spotify with my old facebook to log in which i had a different spotify account with a long time ago. I updated my email on fb to my current spotify email a while b...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried logging into my spotify from a computer and it wouldnt allow it so i connected spotify with my old facebook to log in which i had a different spotify account with a long time ago. I updated m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The music on my app disappeared

So I almost had a stroke when I realized that all of the songs on my phone app vanished the other day. They are still all available when I open the spotify app on my laptop though...Im assuming a syncing issue? HELP PLEASE Sincerally, Desperate and a...

• So I almost had a stroke when I realized that all of the songs on my phone app vanished the other day. They are still all available when I open the spotify app on my laptop though...Im assuming a syn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files available offline

Hello, I use Spotify Free on my iPod touch and on my iMac and I have a question. To listen to music on my iPod when I don't have Wi-Fi, I downloaded songs from my computer, and added them in a Playlist. When I go on my iPod, the songs (from my comput...

• Regular
  • Hello, I use Spotify Free on my iPod touch and on my iMac and I have a question. To listen to music on my iPod when I don't have Wi-Fi, I downloaded songs from my computer, and added them in a Playli...
  • r1324
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mobile Data Spotify Premium

Hi, If i buy spotify premium and download my playlists in wifi. Will spotify premium still work on my iphone when mobile data is turned off? If my mobile data is on will it still cost data to play my songs offline? As i want to listen to a specific p...

• Hi,  If i buy spotify premium and download my playlists in wifi. Will spotify premium still work on my iphone when mobile data is turned off? If my mobile data is on will it still cost data to ...
  • Jacobcalvin_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping songs using BMW iDrive

Hi,I use Spotity on iOS with the BMW iDrive fitted in my 1 Series (F20) using the Lightning cable.When the skip song button is pressed on the iDrive, the iPhone is then disconnected from the iDrive and the Lightning cable needs to be removed and then...

• Hi, I use Spotity on iOS with the BMW iDrive fitted in my 1 Series (F20) using the Lightning cable. When the skip song button is pressed on the iDrive, the iPhone is then disconnected from the ...
  • lamzik88
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Closes after commercials

My ap closes frequently after commercials and it's very aggravating. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and the problem always comes back.

• My ap closes frequently after commercials and it's very aggravating. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and the problem always comes back.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] User interface

I think the user interface of Spotify is a bit old fashion, now days. The user experince isnt really good ethier. Ectually it is horrable in comparing to other music streaming services. I hope that spotify will update their apps soon. That will make ...

• I think the user interface of Spotify is a bit old fashion, now days. The user experince isnt really good ethier. Ectually it is horrable in comparing to other music streaming services. I hope that s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes