Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] [Playlists] Grouping of Liked Songs By Album

[iOS] [Playlists] Grouping of Liked Songs By Album

I suggest adding an easy way/button to group your tracks in the “liked songs” list by album. Oftentimes I will listen to an album over the span of several day, with other music interspersed, and therefore my liked songs list will have several songs from one album then a bunch of other random songs, returning to liked songs from that album only once I circle back to listening to it. This presents a problem, because I (and I believe others) often like to listen to the “chosen” tracks from one album cohesively. In order to do this now, I have to manually unlike the songs I’ve already liked on an album and then artificially re-like them when I listen to the rest of the album so that all the songs will be heard together as a bloc when listening back through the “liked songs” playlist. Thanks!

2 Replies

Hey there @-_ajznfsmfjlf

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You can sort your Liked songs by tapping on the 3-dot menu on the top right corner > Sort Liked songs > Album. 

For more info, take a look at this article. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

That's great. I was impressed by your writing. I am happy to see such a topic.

Suggested posts