Family Premium

Country

USA/Norway

Device

(iPhone X, ipad Pro 2)

Operating System

(iOS 13)

My Question or Issue

I want to reorder and folder-organize my playlists on iOS. It seems that feature has been overlooked. In fact, I’m very critical of the Spotify iOS app in general, but this in particular is dumbfounding. Do not tell me to try the desktop app. Please add this feature.

If any of Spotify leadership finds their way to this post, consider amending your design process, if you’d prefer not to lose your Apple ecosystem to Apple music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is a feature I would like to see too.

You can add your vote to this idea here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Rearrange-Playlists-on-Mobile/idi-p/4513814

Right now the only way to rearrange the order of playlists / playlists in folders is to use the desktop app.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

This is a feature I would like to see too.

You can add your vote to this idea here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Rearrange-Playlists-on-Mobile/idi-p/4513814

Right now the only way to rearrange the order of playlists / playlists in folders is to use the desktop app.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Good suggestion. I’m worried about Spotify, this seems like a really obvious feature, competitors are coming out of the woodwork, and it looks like they’re more focused on making their content more instagrammable. 

Suggested posts