Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 4S iOS6 search

Solved!

iPhone 4S iOS6 search

I cannot search for anything using the iPhone app. I also cannot use the spotify radio function. All I see is the search failed. I have deleted the iPhone app and reinstalled and it is still not working. Does anyone have any ideas on this please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Shambles86 wrote:
I cannot search for anything using the iPhone app. I also cannot use the spotify radio function. All I see is the search failed. I have deleted the iPhone app and reinstalled and it is still not working. Does anyone have any ideas on this please?

Hi, Spotify have been having server issues. Please logout then in - this has been reported to work.

You may need to wait a while though.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@Shambles86 wrote:

Hi, Spotify have been having server issues. Please logout then in - this has been reported to work.

You may need to wait a while though.

Hi I have logged in and out numerous times and uninstalled reinstalled the app. 99.9% of the time searches fail when they do work if I attempt to add a track to a playlist (i only have one playlist at the moment) the app closes! Very very frustrating to say the least.
Also the radio function is not working and the new additions part is not loading.

Suggested posts