Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 4s: Playlists are refreshing EVERY TIME I open Spotify ... takes forever.

iPhone 4s: Playlists are refreshing EVERY TIME I open Spotify ... takes forever.

I don't know about you guys, but I have a ton of playlists.  It seems like the update may have caused this, but every single tiem I open the mobile app, it refreshes EVERY SINGLE playlist I have.

Sadly this ma,kes the app almost unusable.  Anyone else having this happen?

Thanks tons in advance.

5 Replies

@Corvis777 wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but I have a ton of playlists.  It seems like the update may have caused this, but every single tiem I open the mobile app, it refreshes EVERY SINGLE playlist I have.

Sadly this ma,kes the app almost unusable.  Anyone else having this happen?

Thanks tons in advance.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It might be worth following the steps here to do a complete reinstallation and see if that can stop the synching madness (but you will need to resync everything once more). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, Peter!  Much appreciated.  I followed the steps, and there was no discernable improvement.

Very strange ...  I am not sure why it insists on reloading EVERY one of my 1000+ Playlists every time I open it.

I have Teh Sad.

Still having this problem.  *Bump

Love this service, but not loving having my playlists take 5-10 minutes to reload EVERY SINGLE TIME I start Spotify app.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, how do I write Spotify to ask them for 2 free months back?

Teh Sad continueth.

Support and customer services can be reached via the online contact form 😉 

Have you updated to the latest v0.7.2 release? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, Peter, I will try the form. 🙂

I did update to the latest release, and I was so excited while doing so.  Then excitement turned to disappointment as I realized the problem persisted.

Ahhh, first world problems ...

Suggested posts