Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Songs pause on Iphone - Premium user

OK so for the last week or so now out of the blue my songs playing on my iphone pause approximately twice during the duration of a song and i have to move it on a bit and press play to get it going again. Extemely annoying as I pay for premuium servi...

• Casual Listener
  • OK so for the last week or so now out of the blue my songs playing on my iphone pause approximately twice during the duration of a song and i have to  move it on a bit and press play to get it g...
  • Stryder84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iphone

I have started a free spotify premium trial. It now says spotify premium on my windows laptop installation. However it try and play songs on my iPhone it says I do not have premium. Thanks, Simon user name: ziggy067

• Visitor
  • I have started a free spotify premium trial. It now says spotify premium on my windows laptop installation. However it try and play songs on my iPhone it says I do not have premium.   Th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks keep stopping after 1,5 minutes - app, iphone, spotify premium

Hello, for two days now my spotify app has been stopping whenever i play a track after 1,5 minutes. I've reinstalled the complete app and still have the same issue, can anyone help solve this issue? (The version of the app is 0.6.4.2) This is very fr...

• Hello,  for two days now my spotify app has been stopping whenever i play a track after 1,5 minutes. I've reinstalled the complete app and still have the same issue, can anyone help solve this...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone no lyrics

I have an offline playlist on my iPhone but I can barely hear the lyrics in the songs!

• I have an offline playlist on my iPhone but I can barely hear the lyrics in the songs!
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs will not download to offline

Hello, I seem to need some help. Recently (this happened a few weeks ago, but I can't remember how I fixed it...), whenever I "star" something on my iPod, it won't download for offline use. Sometimes, I will just get on Spotify, and it will suddenly ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I seem to need some help. Recently (this happened a few weeks ago, but I can't remember how I fixed it...), whenever I "star" something on my iPod, it won't download for offline use. Sometim...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Suddenly Stopped Syncing on iPhone

Description My playlists stop downloading/syncing after a while. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. First I shut the app down manually 2. Reset my iPhone 3. I also deleted and redownloaded the app 4. then continued to try syncing my...

• Description My playlists stop downloading/syncing after a while.   A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. First I shut the app down manually 2. Reset my iPhone 3. I als...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Nano will only sync local files.

I have an 8GB iPod Nano and I am trying to put all of my Stared on there. I have 141 stared songs, so it should fit. But it will only sync my local files, which are 23 songs. What do I do?

• I have an 8GB iPod Nano and I am trying to put all of my Stared on there. I have 141 stared songs, so it should fit. But it will only sync my local files, which are 23 songs. What do I do?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery issue on iPhone 5

Dear All! I have my iPhone 5 about 6 month. For about 2 months I use Spotify Premium. I have about 300 songs stored in two playlists OFFLINE.After my battery lasts only for 4 hours, I have submitted my iPhone. Now I have received the replacement unit...

• Dear All!   I have my iPhone 5 about 6 month. For about 2 months I use Spotify Premium. I have about 300 songs stored in two playlists OFFLINE. After my battery lasts only for 4 hours, I ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify keeps stopping randomly while playing on my phone

I have the iPhone 4S and it keeps stopping randomly while I'm playing it. My sister seems to think that it could possibly be because of the recent update. idk what to do about it so someone please help me!!!

• I have the iPhone 4S and it keeps stopping randomly while I'm playing it. My sister seems to think that it could possibly be because of the recent update. idk what to do about it so someone please he...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost music from iPod

hi im shannon, im a spotify premium user and im trying to get music from spotify to load onto my ipod i already had it backed up and synced on spotify but it didnt put new music in that i had on my spotify play list all it did was whipe it clean of m...

• Casual Listener
  • hi im shannon, im a spotify premium user and im trying to get music from spotify to load onto my ipod i already had it backed up and synced on spotify but it didnt put new music in that i had on my s...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Keep Stopping Halfway Through

I've got a premium account on my 3GS phone and songs keep stopping about 1.30 in. I've tried reinstalling the app and it appears to be the latest version, so I'm not sure what's happening. As this has been going on for about 3 days now, could someone...

• Regular
  • I've got a premium account on my 3GS phone and songs keep stopping about 1.30 in. I've tried reinstalling the app and it appears to be the latest version, so I'm not sure what's happening. As this ha...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pausing playback
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't synch iTunes song that I purchased

I puchased a song from iTunes and added it to a Spotify playlist; I have the Premium account. Am following the directions to get the iTunes song to synch with my iPhone 4S but it will not synch in the offline mode. Please help.

• I puchased a song from iTunes and added it to a Spotify playlist; I have the Premium account. Am following the directions to get the iTunes song to synch with my iPhone 4S but it will not synch in th...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't work on my iPhone.

Just made a premium account on my iPhone, downloaded the app, but nothing will play/work. It keeps telling me to download premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Just made a premium account on my iPhone, downloaded the app, but nothing will play/work. It keeps telling me to download premium?
  • aliceashton1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled my app and redownladed the app. Still the same problem. I have through all of my setting made changes, went back un did the changes . Still wont work. Anything I have tried will not fix the problem......

• Casual Listener
  • I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled my app and redownladed the app. Still the same problem. I have through all of my setting made changes, went back un did the changes . Still wont work...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on Iphone 5 - clean install allready tried

Premium working on desktop with no issues, but isnt on my iPhone 5. Clean install allready tried several times as well a loggin in and out.. Regards Anders

• Premium working on desktop with no issues, but isnt on my iPhone 5. Clean install allready tried several times as well a loggin in and out..   Regards Anders
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod nano 7th g

Will there be a solution to the problem syncing the iPod nano 7g with Spotify? Is it a software or hardware issue?

• Will there be a solution to the problem syncing the iPod nano 7g with Spotify? Is it a software or hardware issue?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for IPAD no working

Got home last night and my Spotify on my iPad is not playing. I can see all my playlists and playlists that I loaded to my iPad will only play 1/2 of the song and then stops. Somebody help!!!!!!

• Got home last night and my Spotify on my iPad is not playing.  I can see all my playlists and playlists that I loaded to my iPad will only play 1/2 of the song and then stops.   ...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not recognized on my iPhone 5 --- PLEASE HELP

My Spotify app on my iPhone 5 doesn't recognize my premium account. Which is basically why I bought it. Help fix this please!!! Csaey

• My Spotify app on my iPhone 5 doesn't recognize my premium account.  Which is basically why I bought it.  Help fix this please!!!   Csaey
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sure this has been answered, but I need help!

So I have a premium unlimited account, and my iphone 4s keeps telling me that I can only listen to tracks on premium and refers me to the radio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 6 times. I've logged off and on. I've restarted my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a premium unlimited account, and my iphone 4s keeps telling me that I can only listen to tracks on premium and refers me to the radio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 6 tim...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes