Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 5 doesn´t appear in Device List

iPhone 5 doesn´t appear in Device List

Hi,

i have a iPhone 5 with the latest iOS and Spotify Version. On my Notebook is also the latest Spotify-Version installed. I am a Premium-Spotify Member.

My problem is my iPhone doesn´t appear in the Devices List to sync my local mp3 - files. Spotify is started on iPhone.

Can anyone help or resolve my problem ??

Regards, 

Marco

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are they both connected to the same WiFi network? Also be sure to disable any firewalls or security software on your computer (and router) temporarily to see if you can get it to start. Instructions on how to sync are here but I am sure you already know that!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

thx for your answer. Yes, i am in the same WIFI-Network. I also disabled the security software (Microsoft Essentials).

But no connection between the iPhone and the Spotify-Software on my Notebook. I also tried a wired connection. Without success....

Is there anything more i can try ??

Please, i need some help. I still cannot connect my iPhone with Spotify to sync local playlists !

My only firewall/security-software is disabled (Microsoft Security Essentials). The iPhone doesn´t appear in the devices list... !!

I pay 20 Euro / Month for two Spotify Accounts, i hope, someone from the Spotify-Team will help me!!!!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You can get in touch with Spotify support using the online contact form too they might be able to assist you more. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you following the instructions here? I know it might be annoying, but you might want to try a clean reinstallation of both applications. 

Peter

Peter

It works now !! 

Thanks to Jan-Mike from the Spotify-Support for his patience!!

This was the tip, which resolved my problem:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Iphone-not-showing-up-in-devices-Una...

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts