Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone: I had queue list - now it's gone?

Solved!

iPhone: I had queue list - now it's gone?

Hello,

Ever since I started school in another city, I have been using Spotify Premium on my iPhone for the long bus rides back and forth. I have always had the queue list for my iPhone, being able to add songs to the queue list, edit/re-order the songs and remove songs from the list.

However, recently (6 weeks ago, I think) it disappeared in a mysterious way. I figured that it'd come back asap, but it never did - so what happened to it? This feature is kinda a must have for me.

I used to just be able to swipe-up on my screen and the queue list would appear. I looked everywhere on the app, it's simply gone now.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The play queue on iOS which you had appeared to be a random user selected beta test which from reports appears to have ended, that feature is not yet publically available. Hopefully it will appear in the app again for everyone sometime in the near future, until then there isn't much we can do but wait. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

The play queue on iOS which you had appeared to be a random user selected beta test which from reports appears to have ended, that feature is not yet publically available. Hopefully it will appear in the app again for everyone sometime in the near future, until then there isn't much we can do but wait. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Wow... that sucks! 😞 I hope it will be back again soon.

Thanks for your fast reply.

Suggested posts