Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone playlist rearrange app 0.6.1.48

Solved!

iPhone playlist rearrange app 0.6.1.48

I understand there are threads created to address this topic however none of the solutions have helped.

I know you must have created the playlist and it must not be a collaboration; other than that I do not know why I can't rearrange my playlists or the songs within my playlist.

How can I do this as the "drag and drop" option does not work for this user.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Ecarlson2 wrote:
I understand there are threads created to address this topic however none of the solutions have helped.

I know you must have created the playlist and it must not be a collaboration; other than that I do not know why I can't rearrange my playlists or the songs within my playlist.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It is not possible to change the order of playlists or sort them in the current iPhone application. 

Those features have been suggested over on this topic.

It is possible to rearrange tracks on the desktop application, copy and paste those tracks into another playlist (in the desired order) and then the new playlist will have that order. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@Ecarlson2 wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It is not possible to change the order of playlists or sort them in the current iPhone application. 

Those features have been suggested over on this topic.

It is possible to rearrange tracks on the desktop application, copy and paste those tracks into another playlist (in the desired order) and then the new playlist will have that order. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts