Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Issues with Iphone application

I recently became a user of spotify premium, however the application on my phone only allows me access to the radio. Is this the only way I can try to contact the spotify support staff?

• Regular
  • I recently became a user of spotify premium, however the application on my phone only allows me access to the radio. Is this the only way I can try to contact the spotify support staff?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People tab in iPad app is blank

It shows all my friends on the desktop version, and on my iPhone/Android phones they are there. any ideas? withheld tried a reinstall but that didn't work...

• Casual Listener
  • It shows all my friends on the desktop version, and on my iPhone/Android phones they are there.  any ideas? withheld tried a reinstall but that didn't work...
  • twd3lr
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hollywood Undead Edited on iPhone but not PC?

So i dunno if im the only one with this problem but if I search HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD on my PC, none of the songs are edited/clean....on mobile they're edited/clean?? Help? I dont understand why it would do that.

• So i dunno if im the only one with this problem but if I search HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD on my PC, none of the songs are edited/clean....on mobile they're edited/clean?? Help? I dont understand why it wo...
  • Mast3rR3van
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nothing will load or play on the ipad

Nothing will load or play on my ipad. It just shows a slot for each playlist and says loading. I have tried logging out, deleting the app, turning of the ipad then downloading the app, restarting the internet ( that's not the problem because Netflix/...

• Nothing will load or play on my ipad. It just shows a slot for each playlist and says loading. I have tried logging out, deleting the app, turning of the ipad then downloading the app, restarting the...
  • waalkes5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

I downloaded spotify free on my iphone5 now the trial is over and I paid for premium but I am unable to use it only have access to free radio. My visa has already been charged! Please help

• I downloaded spotify free on my iphone5 now the trial is over and I paid for premium but I am unable to use it only have access to free radio. My visa has already been charged! Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify songs jumps in 10 sec steps on iphone 5

Helloon my iphone 5 this morning the songs jump in 10 sec steps. Each song. What can it be? Have no desire to remove it. Have lots of songs. Then takes a long time to synchronize it.please helpregardsmirco

• Visitor
  • Hello on my iphone 5 this morning the songs jump in 10 sec steps. Each song. What can it be? Have no desire to remove it. Have lots of songs. Then takes a long time to synchronize it. please he...
  • Hannes114
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Problem with premium

I activated the free premium trial to test it out. Everything works great but I have one problem. I can't stream music on demand from my phone. It says I can start radio, but that I need premium to stream. Even weirder is that I can listen and sync m...

• I activated the free premium trial to test it out. Everything works great but I have one problem. I can't stream music on demand from my phone. It says I can start radio, but that I need premium to s...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with syncro

Hi!When I want to download my playlist from spotify to mon iphon, only 200 files done (but i've 270!!) Someone can tell me what's the problem ? Thanks

• Hi! When I want to download my playlist from spotify to mon iphon, only 200 files done (but i've 270!!)   Someone can tell me what's the problem ?   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer with presets !! How did he do it !?

My 19 month old grandson was playing with Spotify on my iPhone 4 iOS6 and somehow he brought up a list of Equalizer Pre-set options ala iTunes ie Jazz, Pop, etc. I have seen the posts about the beta EQ and have been able to bring up that screen, but ...

• My 19 month old grandson was playing with Spotify on my iPhone 4 iOS6 and somehow he brought up a list of Equalizer Pre-set options ala iTunes ie Jazz, Pop, etc. I have seen the posts about the bet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

i just got spotify premium and it says on my mobile app that my premium trial has ended and its not working but it is working on my computer

• i just got spotify premium and it says on my mobile app that my premium trial has ended and its not working but it is working on my computer
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

so confused!

I've tried to 'get track' for all the songs i've been listening to, but it says downloads are no longer available? If this is the case how do i get my tracks onto my ipod touch? I have spotify premium but cant get my tracks off my computer

• I've tried to 'get track' for all the songs i've been listening to, but it says downloads are no longer available? If this is the case how do i get my tracks onto my ipod touch? I have spotify premiu...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a track on IPad

Just as of this week, I can no longertrade a track to a Spotify friend from my iPad. My account is not connected to a Facebook. I have a friend I consistently share music with, but now when I click "share" my only choices are Facebook or Twitter! Not...

• Casual Listener
  • Just as of this week, I can no longertrade a track to a Spotify friend from my iPad. My account is not connected to a Facebook. I have a friend I consistently share music with, but now when I click "...
  • les9000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes when trying to remove playlist folder

There's an empty playlist folder on my iOS devices which cannot be seen on the desktop application. It used to be filled with other playlist folders and songs which weren't supposed to be there even though I never moved them there. I've been able to ...

• Casual Listener
  • There's an empty playlist folder on my iOS devices which cannot be seen on the desktop application. It used to be filled with other playlist folders and songs which weren't supposed to be there even ...
  • Nautilus
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists inside a playlist

Its really irritating, but some of my older playlists is now inside another playlist called iTunes, this is only on my phone, when i log in to my mac, its like its mupposed to be. why is this? i dont want to create them one more time, because of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Its really irritating, but some of my older playlists is now inside another playlist called iTunes, this is only on my phone, when i log in to my mac, its like its mupposed to be. why is this? i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

T-Mobile Germany Music Flat - also for tunigo app?

Hey! The german Telekom offers a music flatrate option combined with a Spotify Premium Account where the Spotify Data over 3g isn't added up to yout monthly amount of data (300MB). So far so good. Can anyone tell me if this also works when i do not s...

• Hey!   The german Telekom offers a music flatrate option combined with a Spotify Premium Account where the Spotify Data over 3g isn't added up to yout monthly amount of data (300MB).  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists are GONE

I went to play some of my music from playlists that I've painstakingly created and they are ALL GONE!!!!! I'm a Premium Member who is paid current so I'm not sure where the disconnect took place or why this happened but I need them Back! HELP

• Casual Listener
  • I went to play some of my music from playlists that I've painstakingly created and they are ALL GONE!!!!!  I'm a Premium Member who is paid current so I'm not sure where the disconnect took plac...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't recognize my premium account on my ipod touch

I have tried to reinstall spotify ios app three times on my fourth gen ipod touch and my premium account is not recognized by my ipod touch. Works finw on my ipad and desktop. spotify username: bleekers

• I have tried to reinstall spotify ios app three times on my fourth gen ipod touch and my premium account is not recognized by my ipod touch.   Works finw on my ipad and desktop.   s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes on load no warning

Really weird one this, very recenlty Spotify on my iPhone 4s crashes immediately after loading. I deleted the app and reinstalled and all was well. Then I starred some new tracks on Spotify desktop on my Mac and when I tried to load Spotify on the iP...

• Community Legend
  • Really weird one this, very recenlty Spotify on my iPhone 4s crashes immediately after loading. I deleted the app and reinstalled and all was well. Then I starred some new tracks on Spotify desktop o...
  • timiambeing
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio via Apple TV

I'm using the app on my iPad streaming to my AppleTV. The TV will display the album cover of the song I'm playing but not the audio. The same setup works fine with my iPhone. Any ideas on what's wrong with the iPad? Thanks, Aaric

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the app on my iPad streaming to my AppleTV.  The TV will display the album cover of the song I'm playing but not the audio.  The same setup works fine with my iPhone.  Any id...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync ipod without itunes

I just downloaded Spotify Premium., set up my first playlist, made it local, and now want to sync to my ipod nano. the nano appears in devices, but when I click it, it says"Your ipod needs to be restored. To sync with Spotify please restore and set u...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded Spotify Premium., set up my first playlist, made it local, and now want to sync to my ipod nano. the nano appears in devices, but when I click it, it says"Your ipod needs to be rest...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes