Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone doesnt sync songs to offline mode

iphone doesnt sync songs to offline mode

Hi at everybody,

my problem is that the spotify app do not sync the titles in my playlist to the offline mode.

my wifi is good over 100mb/s and i turned my phone off and on, reinstalled the app but nothing works.

so please help me its the first day of my premium account and it doesnt start very well ...

21 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you getting any error messages?

If you are trying to sync local files, then you need to follow the instructions here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

no its not about localfiles just songs i want to hear in the offline mode. when i give the order to sync to offline mode he just says 0 of 26 tiltes are synced thats all so he doesnt even start

I'm having the same problem. It starts to sync, but the the songs never actually sync. The loading sign just keeps twirling for each song for no matter how long I let it load. I have tried logging out, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Help please!!!

I am also having this problem. at first I thought that it might just take a while......but after two weeks I decided that something is wrong. I've followed all guides to synce music to offline mode but they just don't sync!

Can anyone help?

Carl

I'm having the same problem. Very frustrating. The sync just keeps loading forever. 

Same problem here

Do you guys have any firewall software which might be preventing the files from being transfered? 

Open the firewall for 78.31.8.0/21 and open port 4070 for TCP as well as port 80 for TCP if you do and see if that makes any difference. You will also need UPnP turned on on your router. If you are using Windows, try running the Spotify client as administrator by completely exiting Spotify (File > Exit) and then selecting "Run as Administrator" from the right click menu of the desktop icon.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Exactly the same problem. The music looks like syncing, but the wheel just spin again and again and agaaaaaaiiiinnnn....

First, I checked my account on spotify.com and notice that my premium is extended the 25th of each month ( today ) and thought that maybe the service refused to put my songs offline for this reason, but looks like I'm not the only one with this problem, and I suppose that you haven't all an extention date set on the 25th of each month so ...

EDIT : Hi Peter. I'm a premium user for two years now and that's the first time with this kind of trouble and I still have the same network configuration.I also try to sync my iphone in two different places with two defferent wifi ( even in 3G ) so that's probably not a firewall thing for me 😞

Peter, please look around the forum. Many people are having this issue. It's not a firewall. Everything has worked fine up until recently. 

I have the same problem and really cant figure it out, the weird thing is that sometimes, say once every few weeks, it will start syncing, it will do maybe 50/60 of the songs i have waiting to be synced and then just goes back to the same thing, with the little wheel spinning but nothing happening! Really frustrating as i mostly listen to music at my gym which has no net connection so only the synced songs work! please help if anyone can 🙂

Hi, i have exactly the same problem, my ipad sync songs to offline mode but not my iphone.
Please helps us, it´s a big problem for premium users!

HELLO? Is anyone listening? An image of my continuing problem: http://i.imgur.com/k9fr4DB.jpg

I'm having exactly the same problem, it's only recently been happening but I can't get any songs (which are available offline on my computer) to do the same on my iPhone

same problem here! pisses me off -.-

Same problems for me! 

Same here.

I'm just wondering why no one seems to take care of this problem.

That's one of the features that got me to be a premium user, and I'm seriously consider to stop paying for the service.

I agree omerbob - I just started paying for premium and it was mainly for this service...

Hi,
I restored completely my iphone 4s and now it's ok i can sync songs to offline mode!

I am having the same problem. It's a new thing and it's on an iPhone 4 in my case with iOS 6.1.3. The songs that haven't synced show in a red !. 

Suggested posts