Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iphone

iphone

my spotify unlimeted doesent work on my iphone it says i need premium but it is sposed to work with unlimeted 

6 Replies

Hello.

In order to use the full range of features of Spotify on your iPhone, you'd need a Premium subscription

Airhorn Enthusiast

but it sais i can use a unlimeted acount on my iphone it wont let me do anything at all

@jamie1707 wrote:

my spotify unlimeted doesent work on my iphone it says i need premium but it is sposed to work with unlimeted 

Hi,

You need Premium to use Spotify on your phone. You do not get this ability with unlimited, Sorry!

@jamie1707 wrote:

but it sais i can use a unlimeted acount on my iphone it wont let me do anything at all

You cannot do anything to do with Spotify on your phone unless you have a premium account. Unless you're in the US, where you can use the radio system for free.

how do i get a refund for the £5 i have spent which i bought because it said i could use it for my ihone 

@jamie1707 wrote:

how do i get a refund for the £5 i have spent which i bought because it said i could use it for my ihone 

Hi,

Sorry but we can't really deal with that on the forum. Please contact spotify here: Click Me

Thanks, Liam

P.S

I doubt you will get a refund.

Suggested posts