Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone

iphone

my spotify unlimeted doesent work on my iphone it says i need premium but it is sposed to work with unlimeted 

6 Replies

Hello.

In order to use the full range of features of Spotify on your iPhone, you'd need a Premium subscription

Airhorn Enthusiast

but it sais i can use a unlimeted acount on my iphone it wont let me do anything at all

@jamie1707 wrote:

my spotify unlimeted doesent work on my iphone it says i need premium but it is sposed to work with unlimeted 

Hi,

You need Premium to use Spotify on your phone. You do not get this ability with unlimited, Sorry!

@jamie1707 wrote:

but it sais i can use a unlimeted acount on my iphone it wont let me do anything at all

You cannot do anything to do with Spotify on your phone unless you have a premium account. Unless you're in the US, where you can use the radio system for free.

how do i get a refund for the £5 i have spent which i bought because it said i could use it for my ihone 

@jamie1707 wrote:

how do i get a refund for the £5 i have spent which i bought because it said i could use it for my ihone 

Hi,

Sorry but we can't really deal with that on the forum. Please contact spotify here: Click Me

Thanks, Liam

P.S

I doubt you will get a refund.

Suggested posts