Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ipod touch

ipod touch

I subscribed to play my playlist ofline mostly. Offline play on my ipod touch sucks. What are your experience. I feel like I am wasting my time.

3 Replies

Hey dirtybird, welcome to the Community.

What kind of problems are you having with offline play on your iPod Touch? Anything I can help you with?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I downloaded the app ok. Played some music. No vol control in the app that I could find. Now spotify wants to login to something whenever I launch the app.

You should be able to change the volume either by using the hardware volume buttons, or by bringing up the 'info' screen while playing a song - just tap the screen or press the "i" button - and controlling it there.

And you said it tries to log in every time - that's a bit odd. Have you tried reinstalling the app?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts