Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

local files don’t show up on my iphone

local files don’t show up on my iphone

hello, i’ve tried everything and i can’t get my local files to show up on my iphone. i’ve restarted my computer & my phone, i’ve cleared my spotify cache, made sure both devices are up to date and running on the latest version of spotify! i’ve turned everything i need to turn on and the songs still don’t show up on my playlist on my phone.

Plan

Premium

Device

iphone 11 pro max

2 Replies

Hey there @luyerka,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already.  Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

hello, thanks for responding! i left it alone yesterday and tried again today by doing all the steps again and it worked !! the songs are now on my phone and downloaded ! i guess it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t 😞

Suggested posts