Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

não consigo ouvir uma música em específico que conseguia ouvir antes

não consigo ouvir uma música em específico que conseguia ouvir antes

tem uma música que se chama California World Tour do Yung Buda, eu conseguia ouvir perfeitamente mas agora mesmo indo no álbum ela não toca, todas as outras sim mas apenas ela que não
um amigo meu foi ver e conseguia ouvir perfeitamente, não entendo pq só eu não consigo
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

There are a few possible reasons as to why a song might show as grayed out and give an error when tried to be played.

Some songs are not available in all countries, and this is due to license agreements with the rights holders. We're always working on expanding our catalog, so if that's the case for your songs we hope you'll see them available soon.

Another option is that the song you see is marked as Explicit and you have that type of content filtered off. You can read more about that here.

Lastly, it's possible that the song was marked as "Don't play this'' at some point - and if that's the case you can follow the steps here to unmark it.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

No, it didn’t help

bc the country isn’t the problem, my friends can listen to it, and also I can play explicit songs or anything else

I still don’t understand why I can’t listen to it

Hey @getnovacaine,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please try using a different connection by a different provider?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts