Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new playlist button in folders missing

new playlist button in folders missing

Using iOS 6 on an iphone 4. Spotify is synched with my computer & playlist folders but currently travelling so can't synch to desktop right now. Recently updated to the new spotify and the option to create a new playlist within an existing playlist folder is missing (used to be i could enter the folder and the lil plus button was there, now it iust says edit and no option there either). Can only create a new playlist in the main list, which gets messy. Am I missing something?

Also: when will it be possible to create folders on the iphone app rather than having to synch?
4 Replies

Just tried this out, but I have a feeling I might be seeing something different to you because I have the Collection beta but I definitely have a + symbol in the top left corner of the screen when inside a playlist folder.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello!

I checked on my iPhone and i have + sign on the left corner when i press edit which is on right corner.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Hi All,

Sorry that I'm a newbie and do not know how to start a new subject.

But I really hope to get some help here (kinda desperate).

I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 2 days ago and its awesome.

However today, when I open the app it mentioned "Shuffle Play" and I just tap "got it"

Now this Shuffle play appears everywhere and I cant play the song I want but I have to tap Shuffle Play.

When I tap Shuffle Play, it shuffle the album chosen or when I go to my playlist - IT SHUFFLE the songs to play

I cant select the song I want to Play

I want to get rid of shuffle Play but I cant seems to be able to do so. Please help.

My user experience just reached rock bottom.

HELP!

@kahfai81 - You need Spotify premium if you want to choose what to play on a mobile device. Spotify free only lets you listen to artists and playlists on shuffle mode (as well as radio). 

When you first login on a mobile device, you get a 48 hour free Premium trial, so you will have been using premium up until now. If you want to continue using all of the features, you need to pay for it I'm afraid. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts