Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"An Error Occured, Retry"

Solved!

"An Error Occured, Retry"

Everytime I try to go into 'radio' and 'activity' message comes up saying "An error occurred, retry". Also when I try to search for new music it takes for ever for the menu to load up even when I am on my wifi.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, signing in and signing out but I still get the message.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok so anyone with this problem, I just turned my phone on and off again and the app is working fine now !!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

What iOS version is this?

What kind of Wifi network are you connected to, does it work over a mobile network?

Could you screenshot the error and post it here?

Anthony

This post was by Anthony - This is my test account
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

|| Spotify Profile - Anthony | Feel free to PM me - Here ||
|| Twitter Profile - anthonyb256 | I play Dota too! - PF.PilotA256 ||

Version: 3.0.0.2566
I'm not sure but it says the same message when I'm on my mobile network and my wifi.

Sorry it doesn't let me add images in this text box.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anyone got a solution please?

I get the same "An error occurred" message when trying to open New Releases.  Personally, New Releases never seem to work. 

I've done wifi and LTE connectivity and played albums in both connectivity states, so it's not the network. 

I'm also having this problem with New Releases, on both WiFi and LTE. Did a clean reinstall of the app and I still get "An error occurred" when I try and open New Releases. There is also no Try Again button underneath the error message.
Marked as solution

Ok so anyone with this problem, I just turned my phone on and off again and the app is working fine now !!

Suggested posts