"Login failed" Spotify App

Solved!
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: "Login failed" Spotify App

Christoffer
Community Legend

@kaer77 wrote:
Doesń´t work... Impossible to log in even for the community page.. I had to use the Facebook login way. I' ve try to reset the password but it didn't work. I was still logged to Spotify on my IMac, on my profile page even when I logged out of the Spotify app.
I don't understand what's going on. My Premium account is linked to my mobile contract. Is there a way to contact a service where I can explain my case and let my e mail adress.
Thank you.

Hello!

You can contact Spotify support using this contact form. If you get an automated reply just reply back to get your case to an Spotify employee.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

View solution in original post

kaer77
Casual Listener
Thank you. I am going to do that.

gaescobarsr

Please, send to my E-mail a new password or the proper solution, I'm loosing  beatiful moments of my life!!!, please, I need Music!!!!

Peter__
Community Legend

To get a password reset:
1. Go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/
2. If you get redirected to your online profile (where you need to current password to make the change), you are still logged into the website. Click on your name at the top and choose Log Out.
3. Return to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/ and you should be able to request a reset.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

bigkid

I can log into my account on my PC (No Apple) but I cannot login into my Spotify account on my IPHone.  I think Apple is fraking with us because they want to drive people to ITunes.  I am guessing Apple has a program prohibiting login to Spotify.   Or there is some other programming issue inherent to Aplle products.    

BTW I do not have a Facebook account thus I was trying to login using an ID and password.  Which I have attempted to do several times and it does not work.

@kaer77 wrote:
Doesń´t work... Impossible to log in even for the community page.. I had to use the Facebook login way. I' ve try to reset the password but it didn't work. I was still logged to Spotify on my IMac, on my profile page even when I logged out of the Spotify app.
I don't understand what's going on. My Premium account is linked to my mobile contract. Is there a way to contact a service where I can explain my case and let my e mail adress.
Thank you.

Lauraaw90
Hi I can login to my account through safari on my iPhone but it's saying the password is incorrect when I try and login through the app. Please can anyone help? Thanks

flick1

I uninstalled Spotify on my phone and reinstalled. 

Still won't let me login on the phone.

Jhartupee
I have the same issue from iPhone. Can login from safari but the app is a no go. Uninstalled, reset password, nothing works.

Jlrdroidx
I am having logging in with my Facebook account it keeps saying login failed
SUGGESTED POSTS