Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I couldnt download it on Appstore

hi,For a while approximately in 2 hours, i couldnt download the spotify on appstore turkey. I reset my phone, change the appstore account or re downloading but it didnt get me help.Is it a server problem for us or something? What would you suggest me...

• Visitor
  • hi, For a while approximately in 2 hours, i couldnt download the spotify on appstore turkey. I reset my phone, change the appstore account or re downloading but it didnt get me help. Is it a se...
  • TanMaNobel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback problems when streaming with iPad iOS 6 via Bluetooth

Hi, I have the New iPad and I have Spotify installed in it. Spotify App 0.5.6.19.gaec439b7 Spotify core 0.8.2.1400.gc9731fe6. I'm using it to stream music to my speakers using Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter Kit (Bluetooth). Everything seemed to be...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have the New iPad and I have Spotify installed in it.  Spotify App 0.5.6.19.gaec439b7 Spotify core 0.8.2.1400.gc9731fe6.   I'm using it to stream music to my speake...
  • ONENINESEVENSIX
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Make individual song available offline

Can anyone explain why when I make a playlist available offline some songs don't show the green downloaded icon? For example in the picture almost all songs show the icon but a few including Blood On The Leaves by Kanye doesn't show the same icon.

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone explain why when I make a playlist available offline some songs don't show the green downloaded icon? For example in the picture almost all songs show the icon but a few including Blood On...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify running feature doesn't show up on app even though it is available in my country!

The new Spotify running feature doesn't show up on my app even though it is available in my country (switzlerland)!Does anybohave the same problem?Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • The new Spotify running feature doesn't show up on my app even though it is available in my country (switzlerland)! Does anybohave the same problem? Thanks in advance
  • Cheesezucchini
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify running
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Got a new iPhone. Logged out of old phone and logged into new phone. I don't no my user name and password. When I reset under Email it came back as free user. I be been paying for premium a long time. How do I get back the subscription I pay for ever...

• Got a new iPhone. Logged out of old phone and logged into new phone. I don't no my user name and password. When I reset under Email it came back as free user. I be been paying for premium a long time...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saved songs not syncing across devices

I saved approximately 2000 songs from a playlist (named Synced Songs, which are actually local files) on the desktop, and thankfully all of that music showed up under "Your Music" within both the Songs and Artists categories on my iPhone. However, I ...

• Music Fan
  • I saved approximately 2000 songs from a playlist (named Synced Songs, which are actually local files) on the desktop, and thankfully all of that music showed up under "Your Music" within both the Son...
  • ryansharif89
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • saved artists
    saved music
    saved songs
    Your Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating Playlist on Multiple Devices

I have spotify on my iphone and also on another iphone i use just for music, i have created two new playlists & added songs but they are not showing on the other device?

• I have spotify on my iphone and also on another iphone i use just for music, i have created two new playlists & added songs but they are not showing on the other device? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but does not have Premium

I log in by Facebook, and I paid for my Student Premium. They asked me to verify if I am a student but after I verified, it send me back to the paying page, and my bank account already shows the transition. I lost the money but still does not have pr...

• I log in by Facebook, and I paid for my Student Premium. They asked me to verify if I am a student but after I verified, it send me back to the paying page, and my bank account already shows the tran...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not playing correctly with buzzing sounds

I have 2 songs in my playlist which makes a buzzing noise or like the noise when an old tv isnt connected to channels. The songs were Hello cover by Stephen and She's Casual by The Hunna. In pc and in my ipad it sounds fine but not in my iphone, any ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 songs in my playlist which makes a buzzing noise or like the noise when an old tv isnt connected to channels. The songs were Hello cover by Stephen and She's Casual by The Hunna. In pc and i...
  • cptbrzyyzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search crash iOS 9.2

When typing anything in the sesrchbox, Spotify crashes and the iPhone (6) homescreen appears. I have local files in the app. Someone thought there may be a cause found there. Please fix the bug. Or does anyone know of a sollution?

• When typing anything in the sesrchbox, Spotify crashes and the iPhone (6) homescreen appears. I have local files in the app. Someone thought there may be a cause found there. Please fix the bug. Or d...
  • borntrouble
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Crash search
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Thumbs up and down don't work now on ios locked screen

Have the latest version of IOS on Iphone 6 and just bought spotify in December 2015 from free to premium, now I can rate songs thumbs up or down from locked screen, please help. It worked before. Reinstallation of the app was no help. Thanks, Mike

• Casual Listener
  • Have the latest version of IOS on Iphone 6 and just bought spotify in December 2015 from free to premium, now I can rate songs thumbs up or down from locked screen, please help.    It worke...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

"Spotify Now" page / feature not showing up

I have done a bit of searching and cannot find an answer to my issue. I have been trying to enable the Spotify Now page / feature within Spotify for iOS. From what I have read, this feature should be available in iOS. I do have the Running page, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have done a bit of searching and cannot find an answer to my issue. I have been trying to enable the Spotify Now page / feature within Spotify for iOS. From what I have read, this feature should be...
  • bmohler88
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

iOS 8 Battery Drain?

Since upgrading to iOS 8, I have noticed that Spotify is using significantly more battery than before the update. I generally listen to music stored on my device during my commute to work (about 30 minutes) and before iOS 8, would arrive at work havi...

• Since upgrading to iOS 8, I have noticed that Spotify is using significantly more battery than before the update. I generally listen to music stored on my device during my commute to work (about 30 m...
  • mgalush-us
  • 18 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 9 likes

Won't download

I have cleared up space, it's 500 songs, wifi is working perfectly, why aren't my songs downloading?

• I have cleared up space, it's 500 songs, wifi is working perfectly, why aren't my songs downloading?
  • augej742
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Songs won't download
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No High/Extreme quality streaming in mobile?

For some reason, I opened Spotify today on my iPhone and for streaming options, High and Extreme quality disappeared. I can still offline sync at Extreme quality, but the streaming options are gone. I've never seen this happen before. The UI is still...

• For some reason, I opened Spotify today on my iPhone and for streaming options, High and Extreme quality disappeared. I can still offline sync at Extreme quality, but the streaming options are gone. ...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! new running feature not showing up

Hi. I recently updated my spotify app in order to take advantage of the new update, specifically the running feature. However, I am not seeing the new updates. I even deleted and reinstalled the app. I am in the US, and I believe this feature was rol...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I recently updated my spotify app in order to take advantage of the new update, specifically the running feature. However, I am not seeing the new updates. I even deleted and reinstalled the app....
  • hokeyh
  • 58 replies
  • 6 likes
  • new running feature
  • 58 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify stop downloding

My spotify had download a lot of musics but now has stopped. I checked space in my phone e my account is premium, off course. I plugged in recharger but is not working. Anyone can help me?

• My spotify had download a lot of musics but now has stopped. I checked space in my phone e my account is premium, off course. I plugged in recharger but is not working. Anyone can help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrolling

Why did you guys put new music at the bottom now !!! Omg now i have to scroll through 500 songs! Suggestion add a bottom and top button for the playlist because this is very annoying as a paying customer

• Why did you guys put new music at the bottom now !!! Omg now i have to scroll through 500 songs! Suggestion add a bottom and top button for the playlist because this is very annoying as a paying cust...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

archivos locales en iphone

No puedo escuchar mis archivos locales de mi mac en mi iphone, hace mucho que tengo este problema y es muy molesto

• No puedo escuchar mis archivos locales de mi mac en mi iphone, hace mucho que tengo este problema y es muy molesto
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect icon

I have Spotify Premium. The Connect Icon is not showing up on my iPhone 5s. Is there a fix for this?

• I have Spotify Premium. The Connect Icon is not showing up on my iPhone 5s. Is there a fix for this?
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes