Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Me" view (aka profile) bug

"Me" view (aka profile) bug

When in Me view (called Profile outside of ios), there's a feature I've found quite handy.  Under "Recently Played Artists", at the bottom, you can select "View All Artists" to move to an expanded list of the artists you've been listening to, ordered chronologically descending (latest on top) .There used to be a long list of artists here- it was a never-ending-list type of UI.  Now I only see 6 there, and the main screen has 4- this is why I think it's a bug- it doesn't make sense to show 4, then have a link to the rest, and when you click it, the limit there is 6.  It's been like this for a couple of days now.  Otherwise I really like the implementation of proffile/follow- nice addition to the app.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
2 Replies

I only seem to get 6 too, let me escalate and see if this is a bug.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello,

There are a few issues with the recently introduced "Me" option in iOS .9.0.8 which I referenced in a post on the Collections Beta page.  They are:

- The Recently Played Artists is not getting updated from either playing tracks on the iPhone or other clients such as OS X

- The Playlists Tab is missing the Playlist Folders which is an issue if you have over 500+ Playlists.  Folders are present in OS X and Windows clients.  They are also missing on the Web client.

- Following Tab is displaying an error "Could Not Load Users, Please try again later (I am following over 1000 artists so not sure if this is the issue (see pic below)

In addition, when the Following tab / function is corrected, Spotify will need to allow for viewing by

- Artist last added (ability to change order to Artist first added)

- Artist by Alpha (bot A-Z and Z-A)

Otherwise I would have no way to search through a list of 1,000+ artists.

Thanks, Phil

photo 1 (1).png

Suggested posts