Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Your music" tabs layout is gone?

"Your music" tabs layout is gone?

Hey, I recently had to re-login to Spotify on my iPhone and, to my dissapointment, "Your Music" tab was completely changed.

There were no tabs at the top (they transformed into a table) and the new redundant "Recently Played" section appeared. I know what I've listened to, I want "Your Music" tab to display my actual music, not random songs I listened to just of curiosity.

Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 23.29.41.png

Now, to access my playlists I have to one more tap. To access the albums, I have to do 2 additional taps. This is a very bad experience for me. Can this be somehow reverted to the old good tab-based layout?

3 Replies

i just noticed this as well, spent ages trying to figure out what setting was different between my wifes phone and mine....

please at least make the list an option, not a forced change.

Yes, the opt-in solution would be very good as well.

The new experience is so frustrating I even started to think about uninstalling Spotify (having a premium subscription) and switching back to iTunes.

Hi guys,

The new music has been transferred into this layout. It still has the same functionality, but the layout changed a little bit.

If you want to keep the old layout, I would suggest to create a new idea in the ideas exchange.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts