Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Why can't I sync my entire playlist?

For some reason, when I try to sync a playlist offline, it only attempts to sync 1300 of the 1800 songs. I have restored my ipod touch and unstalled/re-installed the spotify app. I have plenty of available memory, and I am not exceeding the ~3300 son...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, when I try to sync a playlist offline, it only attempts to sync 1300 of the 1800 songs. I have restored my ipod touch and unstalled/re-installed the spotify app. I have plenty of ava...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

I've had spotify premium for 4 months now and suddenly it's stopped and says I'm on the free service. There's no option to go premium and also I can't cancel my subscription (it's say it will be renuied on the 8/01/2015) any ideas on how to solve thi...

• I've had spotify premium for 4 months now and suddenly it's stopped and says I'm on the free service. There's no option to go premium and also I can't cancel my subscription (it's say it will be renu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple devices

My problem is that whenever I try to put it on offline mode, it says too many devices are logged onto offline mode. However, when I try to remove the devices, it says there are none on offline. It keeps saying I have to quit and restart spotify, but ...

• My problem is that whenever I try to put it on offline mode, it says too many devices are logged onto offline mode. However, when I try to remove the devices, it says there are none on offline. It ke...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does iPad version require Premium?

Hi there,I would like to know if it is enough with Spotify Unlimited to listen online to the spotify library, or I do need Spotify premium, as with other mobile devices? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi there, I would like to know if it is enough with Spotify Unlimited to listen online to the spotify library, or I do need Spotify premium, as with other mobile devices?   Thanks! &...
  • rancidskull
  • 43 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Syncing stops on iPhone

I am making my playlists available offline and the playlist will get to two or three tracks then the status bar disappears and its stops syncing so although i have a playlist i have made available offline, it wont sync...whats the point of paying!?

• Regular
  • I am making my playlists available offline and the playlist will get to two or three tracks then the status bar disappears and its stops syncing so although i have a playlist i have made available of...
  • jufelipe
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyway to default to Bluetooth?

My problem is a minor one but annoying nonetheless. When I'm in my car I charge my phone through my car's USB port, which happens to also allow the car stereo to access music stored on the phone. I always play my music over the Bluetooth connection i...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is a minor one but annoying nonetheless. When I'm in my car I charge my phone through my car's USB port, which happens to also allow the car stereo to access music stored on the phone. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "saved" albums on iPhone aren't "saved" on computer

I just noticed that my albums that are "saved" on my iphone are NOT showing up on my macbook under saved albums. Is this new, or maybe I just haven't noticed this? I am NOT talking about online or offline mode. I'm not even seeing a list of the album...

• Regular
  • I just noticed that my albums that are "saved" on my iphone are NOT showing up on my macbook under saved albums. Is this new, or maybe I just haven't noticed this?   I am NOT talking about...
  • Mfries
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading Music

Hi there was wondering anyone could help me. I have just got my premium account and I want to download music but when I activate available offline I doesn't download the music when I am connected to the Internet.

• Hi there was wondering anyone could help me. I have just got my premium account and I want to download music but when I activate available offline I doesn't download the music when I am connected to ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there an alarm clock for Spotify?

Is there any app out there that can turn on Spotify like an alarm clock? Ive tried a couple of apps that are fancy alarm clocks for iPhones and iPads but they dont give the option of starting up Spotify. Is there such a thing?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any app out there that can turn on Spotify like an alarm clock? Ive tried a couple of apps that are fancy alarm clocks for iPhones and iPads but they dont give the option of starting up Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to other playlist on IPhone fails

If I try on my Iphone to add a song which is in my local playlist to add to another i get this error (it is translated from the german version) "Title cannot be loaded. These title are not available at the moment. Please try again later". If i try it...

• Roadie
  • If I try on my Iphone to add a song which is in my local playlist to add to another i get this error (it is translated from the german version)   "Title cannot be loaded. These title are not...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium

I paid for premium this morning and I have an email confirmation yet my app still tells to to upgrade to premium??? Any suggestions?

• I paid for premium this morning and I have an email confirmation yet my app still tells to to upgrade to premium??? Any suggestions?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

an error occurred

The app on my iPhone 6 has been acting up. At first I couldn't search as I've read on various post. I deleted the app and downloaded it again hoping this would work. Now after logging in, it doesn't do anything. My playlists aren't loading, I can't s...

• The app on my iPhone 6 has been acting up. At first I couldn't search as I've read on various post. I deleted the app and downloaded it again hoping this would work. Now after logging in, it doesn't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased Spotify premium won't work

I purchased Spotify premium but it still says that it's free and won't let me use any premium features

• I purchased Spotify premium but it still says that it's free and won't let me use any premium features
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Playing in offline mode?

I recently upgraded to Premium. I want to use offline mode when I am in my car, since I have a long communte and don't want to use data up streaming. I am having issues with getting full playlists to go into offline mode. When I click on "Available o...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to Premium. I want to use offline mode when I am in my car, since I have a long communte and don't want to use data up streaming. I am having issues with getting full playlists to...
  • pfdubz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from unlimited to premium

Hey, I have Upgrade my spotify from unlimited to premium. But i still have unlimited. When will i have the premium? i need it very soon to my ipod. what can i do?

• Hey, I have Upgrade my spotify from unlimited to premium. But i still have unlimited. When will i have the premium? i need it very soon to my ipod. 😕  what can i do?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Offline Mode" on iPhone

I upgraded to Premium yesterday and when I made playlists on my computer available "offline", the green arrows appeared and It worked! When I try to the same on my iPod Touch 5th gen the playlist just shows a grey arrow and doesn't even show that it'...

• I upgraded to Premium yesterday and when I made playlists on my computer available "offline", the green arrows appeared and It worked! When I try to the same on my iPod Touch 5th gen the playlist j...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

My premium account is changed into free without me knowinig.How can i check the situation or whwre's the problem?

• My premium account is changed into free without me knowinig. How can i check the situation or whwre's the problem?
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont work for me...and i have premium

Hey everybody. I need some help with an issue. I just recently purchased spotify premium because it is unlike any other music app out there. I have one big problem though. My premium account no longer allows me to play my music!!! It allows me to loo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everybody. I need some help with an issue. I just recently purchased spotify premium because it is unlike any other music app out there. I have one big problem though. My premium account no longe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku saying I need a premium account when I already paid for one for my iPhone 6

Hi, I recently upgraded to premium via my iPhone 6 and when I tried longing in on my roku with the same credentials, it gave me the code (15.4). Also, when I look on my PC at my account, it says that I have a free account, though I paid the $12.99 su...

• Hi, I recently upgraded to premium via my iPhone 6 and when I tried longing in on my roku with the same credentials, it gave me the code (15.4).  Also, when I look on my PC at my account, it say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Your Music" not syncing

Using the Mac Desktop App, I am adding songs and they show up in "Your Music", but these additions are not showing up in the Spotify app on my iphone (iOS 8). I have to restart my iphone for the songs to show up. Am I doing something wrong? Can I man...

• Casual Listener
  • Using the Mac Desktop App, I am adding songs and they show up in "Your Music", but these additions are not showing up in the Spotify app on my iphone (iOS 8).  I have to restart my iphone f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes