Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car Controls and Spotify

Car Controls and Spotify

• Next and Previous buttons do not work
  • Song Title, Artist, Ablum, and other song details do not show up
  • Song Cover does not show

I have to manually use my IPhones interface to control spotify. Although its a minor issue to me, it would make my experience much more pleasant if I could have a full connection between my car and spotify. I've done a forum search and it seems as though it only affects the newest version of spotify. Using a previous version would fix the issue (I can't unless I jailbreak my Iphone).

I am using an IPhone 4S. IOS 6.0.1. Spotify 0.5.9.10. Spotify Core 0.7.1.6144. Offline Synced music. Extreme Quality. Plugged in with USB.

The car is a 2013 Honda Accord Sport CVT A/T (I beleive its not my cars issue as a few other forum members experience the same issue). 

Please release a new update resolving this issue. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other forum posts about the same issue:

(PG. 3. "Mr. Moe's" Post)

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Can-t-change-the-track-using-in-car-cont...

8 Replies

bump

Bumbing this for great justice. We need support for this, and fast! I have this exact issue in my new Kia Rio too.

I am having the same prople in a 2004 Honda Accord. Hoping I can find a fix. I only use spotify, and not the itunes music player. Other track skip buttons I have used elsewhere have skipped songs in Spotify.

Bump

Bumping multiple threads and IDGAF. Seriously this should have been fixed a long time ago.

Same issue 2010 Acura

Bump too. Kinda dangerous too to use the phone's interface.

Same... 2013 vw polo

I also have this issue with a 2004 Nissan with a Kingston aftermarket radio.  I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.2.  Everything worked fine until I had to reset my phone for an unrelated issue.  The unrelated issue is fixed, but since then my radio shows "No Music Data Available" when I plug my phone into the radio via USB.

Suggested posts