Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

says im offline

says im offline

whenever i put my phone onto mobile data the app says im offline, to get it to work i have to delete and then re download the spotify app whenever im not using wifi. is there anyway of fixing this so i can use spotify on mobile data?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 11.4.1

4 Replies

Hey @k_wil03, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Please check if Mobile Data is enabled for Spotify by going into the Settings>Mobile Data and make sure the switch next to Spotify name is turned on.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

it is already turned on. thanks for the help though.

Hey @k_wil03,

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, I know you already did that, please try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

Could you try signing in with another account? If possible, trr to sign in to another device with similar specs as well. Signing out and back in several times might help too.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

i tried signing into another account, restarting my phone, deleting the app and nothing worked. 

the version for sportify is: 8.4.62

and the version for my phone is: iOS 11.4.1

Suggested posts