Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC

Hello!Is there a solution or not? Is someone from Spotify seriously looking into the problem or do I need to go to another music streaming company? I don’t know how you like to listen to your music.....I can not listen to 1 song normally......without...

• Regular
  •  Hello! Is there a solution or not? Is someone from Spotify seriously looking into the problem or do I need to go to another music streaming company? I don’t know how you like to listen to yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone memory consumption

Spotify Username SalvatorePlan/PremiumCountry BelgiumDevice(iPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 10.) My Question or Issue Hello, it's normal that when I listen to a song (just listen) his consome of the memory of my phone?

• Spotify Username  Salvatore Plan /Premium Country  Belgium Device (iPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 10.)   My Question or Issue  Hello,  it's normal that when I l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 8.4.53 crashes when re ordering que

Spotify Usernamejohnhartley5248PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or Issue I’ve noticed a few times that when shuffling an album it plays fine but if I go to the que to change the order that they will play in...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Username johnhartley5248 Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue  I’ve noticed a few times that when shufflin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zetaflame_

Oggi ho fatto un acquisto dell’account premium al costo di 0,99€ per 3 mesi, mi è arrivata la ricevuta però non posso ancora usufruire dell’account premium, cioè non l’app che già avevo non mi fa utilizzare tutte le funzioni dell’account premium. Mi ...

• Oggi ho fatto un acquisto dell’account premium al costo di 0,99€ per 3 mesi, mi è arrivata la ricevuta però non posso ancora usufruire dell’account premium, cioè non l’app che già avevo non mi fa uti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Update Deleting Music Libraries

Has anyone else has this problem? Is there anyway to get saved music back?

• Has anyone else has this problem? Is there anyway to get saved music back?
  • f_gameiro
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New update doesn’t have social aspect

Hi! There’s a lot of pros and cons to this new update for free users, but my biggest complaint is that I ccant view my account and who I follow and who follows me anymore. Of there is a way to do this please help!!

• Roadie
  • Hi! There’s a lot of pros and cons to this new update for free users, but my biggest complaint is that I ccant view my account and who I follow and who follows me anymore. Of there is a way to do thi...
  • silver_olive
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

iOS in car handsfree, web player screen pops up

Every once in a while while listening to Spotify app on iPhone (latest iOS version) in car connected via handsfree, the music will stop and the Spotify app has a screen saying something about web payer, do I want to contonue with web player or play o...

• Every once in a while while listening to Spotify app on iPhone (latest iOS version) in car connected via handsfree, the music will stop and the Spotify app has a screen saying something about web pay...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app thinks I'm offline when I'm not on Wifi

When I'm connected to the internet using my cellular connection but not on Wifi, the app thinks I'm offline.I've tried:Logging out and back in using my username and pw, NOT logging in via FacebookDeleting and reinstalling the appHelp!

• When I'm connected to the internet using my cellular connection but not on Wifi, the app thinks I'm offline. I've tried: Logging out and back in using my username and pw, NOT logging in via Facebo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can install the previous version

Since the last update was not to my liking, the interface I did not like, I was used to the previous version, Spotify should allow with which interface to handle either the user's decision.

• Since the last update was not to my liking, the interface I did not like, I was used to the previous version, Spotify should allow with which interface to handle either the user's decision.
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

[iOS][Other] Bring Back Some Old Features?

I hate to be that person, but the update sucks. The look is nice and all, but I can't do quite a few things that I was able to before, and it's really bumming me out. I can't look any of my friends' accounts up, I can't look at my own account like I ...

• I hate to be that person, but the update sucks. The look is nice and all, but I can't do quite a few things that I was able to before, and it's really bumming me out. I can't look any of my friends' ...
  • mad_chill87
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! ?

I can’t find my friends or see my profile on the new Spotify update

• Casual Listener
  • I can’t find my friends or see my profile on the new Spotify update
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Album isn't playing

Hi, I'm trying to play this album: spotify:album:7aAmsHb7JQTHJDt6ekCUHAbut it won't play. It shows up on my laptop but not on my ipad, and won't play on either. Any idea why? Thanks in advance!

• Hi,   I'm trying to play this album: spotify:album:7aAmsHb7JQTHJDt6ekCUHA but it won't play. It shows up on my laptop but not on my ipad, and won't play on either. Any idea why?   ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pausing

My music keeps pausing randomly, sometimes it’s when I go into another app and other times when my phone is locked? I have tried logging out but I didn’t work

• My music keeps pausing randomly, sometimes it’s when I go into another app and other times when my phone is locked? I have tried logging out but I didn’t work 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Most of Saved Music gone/Cannot search for other users

Hello, Im a free user and when I went onto spotify on mobile with the new update I noticed that all but 273 of my saved songs were gone. Also I can’t search for other spotify users anymore. Is there any reason for this? And how can I restore my music...

• Hello, Im a free user and when I went onto spotify on mobile with the new update I noticed that all but 273 of my saved songs were gone. Also I can’t search for other spotify users anymore. Is there ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! radio disappeared from iPhone app but not macbook app?

spotify app on my iphone updated to the latest version... and now there is is no radio on the menu, or option to create radio from an artist, song, etc... but it is however still showing up on my macbook spotify app - . Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • spotify app on my iphone updated to the latest version... and now there is is no radio on the menu, or option to create radio from an artist, song, etc... but it is however still showing up...
  • rd805
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Editing Playlists

Is there any way you can move and rearrange your songs on your playlists with this new update? Was really diggin this update until I ran into this dilemma.

• Regular
  • Is there any way you can move and rearrange your songs on your playlists with this new update? Was really diggin this update until I ran into this dilemma.
  • deagz97
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Favourite Songs playlist

I have the most recent version of Spotify( very good!) and would like to delete the imposed Favorite Songs playlist please via IOS. eg-I love Whiter Shade of Pale and The Nutcracker Ballet--but they hardly bled together do they_eh? Please can you tel...

• Regular
  • I have the most recent version of Spotify( very good!) and would like to delete the imposed Favorite Songs playlist please via IOS. eg-I love Whiter Shade of Pale and The Nutcracker Ballet--but they ...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Radio in iOS

Hello Community!Can someone tell me where I can find the radio option in the current iOS app version? I can‘t find it anymore...Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community! Can someone tell me where I can find the radio option in the current iOS app version? I can‘t find it anymore... Thanks!
  • lg-zhk_k467zl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Songs keep skipping and pausing randomly

Myself and a lot of my friends have experienced a similar issue recently, but related to Spotify Connect.I've had this issues connecting from both my iPhone 7 iOS 11.3, MacBook Pro (OSX Sierra) connecting to my Samsung R1 speaker and also my Sonos Sy...

• Myself and a lot of my friends have experienced a similar issue recently, but related to Spotify Connect. I've had this issues connecting from both my iPhone 7 iOS 11.3, MacBook Pro (OSX Sierra...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes