Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

stop after every song

Solved!

stop after every song

i'm a Spotify Premium member for long time. I would like Spotify to stop after every song !
Is that possible ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@philspain wrote:
i'm a Spotify Premium member for long time. I would like Spotify to stop after every song !
Is that possible ?

No, unless you put every song into it's own playlist and then turned repeat off. Why would you want to do this though?

Liam

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

As Liam said, there's currently no way besides putting it in a playlist.

However, there's an idea that suggests it - add your kudos there please! ๐Ÿ˜‰

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

@philspain wrote:
Is that possible ?

No, unless you put every song into it's own playlist and then turned repeat off. Why would you want to do this though?

Liam

because i'm a singer and i walkaround with my microphone, though i have to be back at my Ipad everytime to stop the music after every song ! It would be nice if i had the option to stop Spotify playing after every song !
Marked as solution

As Liam said, there's currently no way besides putting it in a playlist.

However, there's an idea that suggests it - add your kudos there please! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ok i will thank you !
Phil

@philspain wrote:
ok i will thank you !
Phil

No worries - don't forget to kudo that idea, and I also chose some solutions for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Liam

Thank you Liam,
Another question,
I can add songs to playlist on my ipad, but i couldn't reorganise my playlist, can't move them on my Ipad!
I can easily do it on my windows pc !

@philspain wrote:
Thank you Liam,
Another question,
I can add songs to playlist on my ipad, but i couldn't reorganise my playlist, can't move them on my Ipad!
I can easily do it on my windows pc !

Thats a statement not a question ๐Ÿ˜‰ But yes, you cannot move playlists on the mobile apps ๐Ÿ™‚

Liam

Apple still way behind ! Anyway thank you !

Suggested posts