Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

track timer on iPhone app not staying visible during song playback

Solved!

track timer on iPhone app not staying visible during song playback

I rely on the track timer during song playback, up until today it worked just fine, however now it shows up only when the song starts, then disappears and will reappear for about 2 seconds if I tap the area on the phone where the timer is displayed. This is not a workable option as I need continuous song timer display. Any idea what is going on?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes, this is apart of the new update. As of now, there is no setting to disable this. This problem was addressed in the idea exchange before (I forgot the link) and it may be reverted in the next update! Pay attention to this section of the community for an update of this problem.

I Like Music

Cool

View solution in original post

4 Replies

It happened with the latest upgrade to iphone. I also need the timer, as I use it for when I'm teaching fitness classes. Without it, I can't use Spotify songs & playlists and will consider cancelling my premium membership if that's not brought back.

I am having the same problem. Where you able to solve it?

No, I think that unless the app gets updated it will stay this way. What I cannot find is a phone number or email for Spotify customer service to complain/ask them to change it back to the way it was!

Marked as solution

Yes, this is apart of the new update. As of now, there is no setting to disable this. This problem was addressed in the idea exchange before (I forgot the link) and it may be reverted in the next update! Pay attention to this section of the community for an update of this problem.

I Like Music

Cool

Suggested posts