Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why is there no queue button on my spotify? how do i fix this?

Solved!

why is there no queue button on my spotify? how do i fix this?

on my spotify there is no queue button, there’s only an option to share and that’s it. i’ve tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone but nothings worked.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, good thing you asked in the community!

I faced the same issue once and the solution to my problem was to clear my account's cache. Users cannot do it, only the support team can. Not that it might remove all your downloads and log you out. If that is okay with you, I would suggest go ahead and logging in to Spotify.com.

Once you are logged in, go to the chat support here. Let them know your details and ask them to reset or clear your account's cache backstage. Once that is done, log into your Apps and see if it is working. If you want to be more assured, perform a clean install from a guide here.

Let me know how it goes! Happy to help.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there, good thing you asked in the community!

I faced the same issue once and the solution to my problem was to clear my account's cache. Users cannot do it, only the support team can. Not that it might remove all your downloads and log you out. If that is okay with you, I would suggest go ahead and logging in to Spotify.com.

Once you are logged in, go to the chat support here. Let them know your details and ask them to reset or clear your account's cache backstage. Once that is done, log into your Apps and see if it is working. If you want to be more assured, perform a clean install from a guide here.

Let me know how it goes! Happy to help.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts