Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

I'm not able to log on spotify on android.

I've got a Nexus 7 2013 version and it's running stock android 5.1.1 Lollipop (Non rooted). It was working fine earlier back in 5.0.2 or something. But in 5.1 it started getting annoying. Cause sometimes when I was logged in I was not able to play any tracks on spotify and it said I was offline when I wasn't. I checked the settings on spotify and on tried a browser and it worked there. The only thing that worked was to uninstall the app and install it agian. I have no problems logging in on a phone (I'm using a relativly unknown phone so it seems kinda strange that a nexus 7 has problems. But now I'm running 5.1.1 Lollipop and now I can't even log on at all on my tablet. I tried logging in via facebook and it just says logged in and stays like that for 5 minutes until it goes back again to where it tells me to log on with an spotify account or facebook. I also tried logging in via the spotify account and that didn't work either and does the same thing. The difference is that when I try logging in via facebook it has a background with artists and some album covers or something. And when I try logging in with the spotify account the button you click to log into just says logging in and goes back to Log in as if I never clicked it. And I really need some music in the upcoming week since I'm travelling..

Who Me Too'd this topic