Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Connect] Loggin failed

Does anyone happen to know why Spotify signed me out and will not let me sign back in ? Reads "login failed". Any similar problems ?

• Does anyone happen to know why Spotify signed me out and will not let me sign back in ? Reads "login failed". Any similar problems ?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Free Trial

I signed up to spotify and had 30 days free trial, I got it and canceled the premium/free trial a couple of days after, I was told via message/popup I shall still get my 30 days free trial even if I did cancel. As I assume everyone who did that would...

• Visitor
  • I signed up to spotify and had 30 days free trial, I got it and canceled the premium/free trial a couple of days after, I was told via message/popup I shall still get my 30 days free trial even if I ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't make a payment. Help, please!

I make payments on a regular basis on the internet, but spotify is the only place where the payment is not getting accepted. I keep getting the following message when trying to make a payment:Si è verificato un problema con la tua carta di credito o ...

• Roadie
  • I make payments on a regular basis on the internet, but spotify is the only place where the payment is not getting accepted. I keep getting the following message when trying to make a payment: ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment not recognised

Hi all, I've received an email from Paypal saying that a payment was authorized to Spotify (the monthly fee). But in Spotify it says that I need to renew my payment details, because apparently the payment has failed. Nevertheless the money is authori...

• Hi all,   I've received an email from Paypal saying that a payment was authorized to Spotify (the monthly fee). But in Spotify it says that I need to renew my payment details, because apparent...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium with student discount and still shown as free member.

Hi all, I'm new to Spotify and thought it was a wonderful deal to pay $4.99 using the student discount to upgrade my account to premium. However, I was charged to my bank account and still unable to access the premium options. My Spotify account stil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm new to Spotify and thought it was a wonderful deal to pay $4.99 using the student discount to upgrade my account to premium. However, I was charged to my bank account and still unable to ...
  • shalomananda
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family, what mean physical address

We are talking about just legal address or ip check?So, can my sister still use the account at her boyfriend house? Becouse if it is ip, will be unusable..How i will use it at work? Or university? Or on mobile?

• Casual Listener
  • We are talking about just legal address or ip check? So, can my sister still use the account at her boyfriend house? Becouse if it is ip, will be unusable.. How i will use it at work? Or university...
  • Primate
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I just upgraded to premium under the student discount and was charged twice. How do I get a refund for one of the charges?

• I just upgraded to premium under the student discount and was charged twice. How do I get a refund for one of the charges?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my account

I have my account set with my facebook account. I would like to have a username and a password for spotify only so I don't have to sign in using facebook. how can I change my account so it is a regular spotify account and not one mixed with facebook ...

• I have my account set with my facebook account. I would like to have a username and a password for spotify only so I don't have to sign in using facebook. how can I change my account so it is a regul...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overpayment! and fraudulent practice.

I unsubscribed to Spotify before the one month free trial expired, back in February. I see now that spotify has been charging me monthly since then. I definitely cancelled- when I went back I see now that Spotify has THREE seperate "cancel" buttons, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I unsubscribed to Spotify before the one month free trial expired, back in February. I see now that spotify has been charging me monthly since then. I definitely cancelled- when I went back I se...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium but open account page still says Spotify Free

Upgraded to Premium w/30day free trial, under new username/ password. Cancelled because account page still showed Spotify Free.Now I'm not sure if I have 2 accounts or not????Upgraded to Premium today- no free options to try. No email confirmation fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Upgraded to Premium w/30day free trial, under new username/ password.  Cancelled because account page still showed Spotify Free. Now I'm not sure if I have 2 accounts or not???? Upgraded to Pr...
  • ezfrost4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged my account

I was charged 4.99 on my debit card.... I tried doing Spotify student I put my card info in and went to the next page and it said college students and I'm in high school so I stopped the subscription but I was charged 4.99.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 4.99 on my debit card.... I tried doing Spotify student I put my card info in and went to the next page and it said college students and I'm in high school so I stopped the subscription...
  • Vashoni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

West Chester university Philadelphia campus

I am a recent graduate student in the MSW program at the Philadelphia center city campus of west Chester university. I am trying to sign up for Spotify premium for students but it is not recognizing me as a student. Help?

• I am a recent graduate student in the MSW program at the Philadelphia center city campus of west Chester university. I am trying to sign up for Spotify premium for students but it is not recognizing ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Presale but can find the code can any one help me?

Hi, i'm try to get tickets for five finger death punch from Ticketmaster and it shows a Spotify Presale but can find the code can any one help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm try to get tickets for five finger death punch from Ticketmaster and it shows a Spotify Presale but can find the code can any one help me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend logged on to spotify using my iPad (more than 3 years ago) and eversince our account info

My friend logged on to spotify using my iPad (more than 3 years ago) and eversince our account info have somehow been merged. How do I fix this without losing my playlists and starred content?

• My friend logged on to spotify using my iPad (more than 3 years ago) and eversince our account info have somehow been merged. How do I fix this without losing my playlists and starred content?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is logging into my account and deleting my playlists.

So I have been using spotify for around 3 years now. Have not had an issue up until now. I recently acquired a new phone a few weeks ago. I loaded spotify up, and for the first few days it was fine. Over the last 4-5 days I've noticed that sometimes ...

• Regular
  • So I have been using spotify for around 3 years now. Have not had an issue up until now. I recently acquired a new phone a few weeks ago. I loaded spotify up, and for the first few days it was fine. ...
  • kmkivist
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

I recently updated my card information, and I've been charged the full price again rather than the student discounted price. How do I fix this?

• I recently updated my card information, and I've been charged the full price again rather than the student discounted price. How do I fix this?
  • afein
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium family in different country

I want to buy premium family, but next month im going to live at another country for around 4 months, i wonder if i still can use it?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to buy premium family, but next month im going to live at another country for around 4 months, i wonder if i still can use it?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for apprentice/ Rabatt für Auszubildenen

Soon i will start my apprenticeship and just want to know if i can get the discount too.I think it is a bit unfair, if only students can get it. Demnächst starte ich meine Ausbildung als Zimmermann und würde gerne wissen, ob es eine Möglichkeit ebenf...

• Soon i will start my apprenticeship and just want to know if i can get the discount too. I think it is a bit unfair, if only students can get it.   Demnächst starte ich meine Ausbildung als Z...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Not Satisfied

Why was I charged twice for a student premium account, but I'm still on a free account?

• Why was I charged twice for a student premium account, but I'm still on a free account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account hack ..

My account is hacked, I know my email and password but does not change the mail password .What should I do my now ?

• Casual Listener
  • My account is hacked, I know my email and password but does not change the mail password .What should I do my now ?
  • Pnusher52
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes