Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged but I did not get Premium

I was trying to pay the Premium account but on Spotify it said that the card didn't go through and when I checked my bank account it had charged me. I've been trying to solve this but I don't know what to do. Please help me!! Thank ya'll.

• I was trying to pay the Premium account but on Spotify it said that the card didn't go through and when I checked my bank account it had charged me. I've been trying to solve this but I don't know wh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double charges

First, I checked my accounts and did what you said that i had to do, however, it did not worked.Second, you asked me to verify or confirm which account I have paired to my FaceBook account and there is only one choice, I have only 1 Spoffy account.Th...

• First, I checked my accounts and did what you said that i had to do, however, it did not worked. Second, you asked me to verify or confirm which account I have paired to my FaceBook account and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove facebook account link

I want to get rid of my facebook account. I hate it! But, I lnked my spotify premium account with it when I signed up. is there a way I can get facebook out of the picture and log directly into spotify now that facebook is registered with my profile?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get rid of my facebook account.  I hate it!  But, I lnked my spotify premium account with it when I signed up.  is there a way I can get facebook out of the picture and log d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 3 likes

site is hanging on payment details

i am trying to upgrade to premium family but when i get to the page it just hangs so i cannot enter my card details.

• Casual Listener
  • i am trying to upgrade to premium family but when i get to the page it just hangs so i cannot enter my card details.
  • ashley_p
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading Music

Hello. I have a question regarding the downloading of music. I'm travelling to Lebanon for the summer and come to realize Spotify is not available there. I am from Canada, and if I download music to the app when I am here, will I be able to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I have a question regarding the downloading of music.   I'm travelling to Lebanon for the summer and come to realize Spotify is not available there. I am from Canada, and if I ...
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot log in with Facebook

On my iPhone, each time I go to log in using facebook through the spotify app, the login information boxes turn yellow and nothing happens. I tried redoing the information several times, restarting my phone, and deleting then redownloading the app. H...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPhone, each time I go to log in using facebook through the spotify app, the login information boxes turn yellow and nothing happens. I tried redoing the information several times, restarting m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

suddenly being charged $9.99 instead of $4.99 for student account

I've had the spotify student premium for several months now and have been charged $4.99 per month the entire time, but just this past month I was charged $9.99 instead, when I haven't changed my subscription or anything. Can anyone tell me why this m...

• I've had the spotify student premium for several months now and have been charged $4.99 per month the entire time, but just this past month I was charged $9.99 instead, when I haven't changed my subs...
  • jpalafox92
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Email won't update to Facebook Email.

Help please. Month ago, I switched to a new facebook, and so I changed the Email on the account I used to make Spotify, but on Spotify that new email did not update. This made it so that I couldn't make a new account with the same email, because Spot...

• Visitor
  • Help please. Month ago, I switched to a new facebook, and so I changed the Email on the account I used to make Spotify, but on Spotify that new email did not update. This made it so that I couldn't m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login through Spotify email

Since this morning my wife and I have been having trouble with our spotify account. it started this morning when my wife noticed that she had been logged out of our account on her phone and when she went back to log in using the spotify credentials (...

• Since this morning my wife and I have been having trouble with our spotify account. it started this morning when my wife noticed that she had been logged out of our account on her phone and when she ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy Premium Pls Help

I can't buy premium with paypal. After making the payment it just reloads the page (without taking my money... And also without giving me a premium account) Please help me before the 99 cents offer expires!!

• I can't buy premium with paypal. After making the payment it just reloads the page (without taking my money... And also without giving me a premium account)  Please help me before the 99 cents ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What's wrong with the lyrics?

I've listened to songs on Spotify "without lyrics" in several months. At first, I had lyrics with songs when upgrading my acount to Premium in February this year. However, I can't get any single lyrics recently. I wonder know what's going on with the...

• Casual Listener
  •    I've listened to songs on Spotify "without lyrics" in several months. At first, I had lyrics with songs when upgrading my acount to Premium in February this year. However, I ca...
  • ijustwantlirics
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cargos dobles

Hola:He tratado 5 veces de contratar el plan familiar y ya aparecen en mi tarjeta de credito Banamex los $151.19 x 5. Aún no puedo tener el servicio Premium y menos las cuentas familiares, en el banco me dicen que debo esperar 45 días hábiles para sa...

• Hola: He tratado 5 veces de contratar el plan familiar y ya aparecen en mi tarjeta de credito Banamex los $151.19 x 5. Aún no puedo tener el servicio Premium y menos las cuentas familiares, en el ba...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to upgrade to family

I have tried multiple times to upgrade to the family premium package, but keep getting an error message

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried multiple times to upgrade to the family premium package, but keep getting an error message
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot log in

I have been trying to log in to my spotify account. even after resetting my password, and keying in the new password, It still says my password is wrong! I have done this reset too many times. And recently, after resetting the password and signing in...

• I have been trying to log in to my spotify account. even after resetting my password, and keying in the new password, It still says my password is wrong! I have done this reset too many times. And re...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappearing! (or wtf happened to Magma??)

Hi, I've been a Premium subscriber for years. I recently went to search for one of my favorite bands, Magma, and where there used to be at least 10 albums, now there are only 2, and they're not that good. Why are you removing music??? Annoyed, Michae...

• Hi,   I've been a Premium subscriber for years. I recently went to search for one of my favorite bands, Magma, and where there used to be at least 10 albums, now there are only 2, and they'r...
  • cmaluend
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

3 months summer offer not working HELP PLEASE

Hi so I just signed up for the 3 month summer offer for premium for .99 and it isn't working and still says my account is free. I used PayPal to purchase this. Please help!!!!!

• Hi so I just signed up for the 3 month summer offer for premium for .99 and it isn't working and still says my account is free. I used PayPal to purchase this. Please help!!!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a member to family but when itl b charged

I was just charged my monthly due. But i now want to add another member, when will i be charged for this member? Next month? Days? Please Help i want to be ready and not surprized.

• I was just charged my monthly due. But i now want to add another member, when will i be charged for this member? Next month? Days?    Please Help i want to be ready and not surprized.&nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo establecer contraseña de dispositivo

Hola, mi nombre es Lisandro Maciel y poseo cuenta premium, el problema es que no puedo establecer una contraseña a un dispositivo, intente mil veces y me sale error, dejo una una captura, espero me den una solucion, gracias!

• Hola, mi nombre es Lisandro Maciel y poseo cuenta premium, el problema es que no puedo establecer una contraseña a un dispositivo, intente mil veces y me sale error, dejo una una captura, espero me d...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant log in

Whenever I try to log in on both my pc and phone, it logs in for about 5 seconds, loads for a sec, then logs me out and says that my info is incorrect. I try to send email to reset password, and it doesnt send. Anyone have any idea what to do? I am o...

• Whenever I try to log in on both my pc and phone, it logs in for about 5 seconds, loads for a sec, then logs me out and says that my info is incorrect. I try to send email to reset password, and it d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade, only see signup

Im really thinking about using another service. Youre website is **bleep**. We can not ask Spotify the question direct. You send us to this community. Why can I not upgrade to family from premium like your family FAQ tell me to. All I see is sign up,...

• Im really thinking about using another service. Youre website is **bleep**. We can not ask Spotify the question direct. You send us to this community. Why can I not upgrade to family from premium lik...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes