Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I received an charge of 9.99 for Premium on Ps4 but I never subscribed it!!!!

I received this email saying that I subscribed for Premium Spotify on Ps4 at 3 AM (I was sleeping as you can imagine!!). Money were taken from my Ps4 account.I want my money back and I am not interested in the subscription.How could it happen?

• I received this email saying that I subscribed for Premium Spotify on Ps4 at 3 AM (I was sleeping as you can imagine!!). Money were taken from my Ps4 account. I want my money back and I am not inter...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not an idea but a question

why am i seeing 3 months for 0.99p everywhere but when i try and get it it wont let me and says im eligable for 3 months for £9.99? is this only an offer for new customers? if so why so? why would you advertise something you cant deliver on, it seems...

• why am i seeing 3 months for 0.99p everywhere but when i try and get it it wont let me and says im eligable for 3 months for £9.99?  is this only an offer for new customers? if so why so?  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • service
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT the first time premium 3 month subscription

Hello,So there is a rule that you can't get the 0,99eu subscription for 3 months if you already tried premium before - OK.How do I order regular paid premium? there is no option NOT to get the discount. My computer just lags when loading the payment ...

• Hello, So there is a rule that you can't get the 0,99eu subscription for 3 months if you already tried premium before - OK. How do I order regular paid premium?  there is no option NOT to get ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my spotify account was hacked; email address was changed and NO feed back from spotify

i received an unexpected email from spotify starting "We wanted to let you know that the email address on your Spotify account has changed recently....." i wrote to account-details-changed@spotify.com twice in the last week to report the change was n...

• i received an unexpected email from spotify starting "We wanted to let you know that the email address on your Spotify account has changed recently....."   i wrote to account-details-chan...
  • ignauy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to invite family member

I'm on a 1 + 2 family plan and my first family member is successfully subscribed. However, I can't seem to invite my second family member. She hasn't gotten the email link (sent twice) and she's a Spotify Free account user. When I try to use the manu...

• I'm on a 1 + 2 family plan and my first family member is successfully subscribed. However, I can't seem to invite my second family member. She hasn't gotten the email link (sent twice) and she's a Sp...
  • timbo2501
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged wrong

It says you get three months for 99p but I was charged £9.99 for the first month

• It says you get three months for 99p but I was charged £9.99 for the first month
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I unsubscribe year of subscription

I found that there are too many artists songs, I can not hear, can I unsubscribe year subscription right?I am very disappointed

• I found that there are too many artists songs, I can not hear, can I unsubscribe year subscription right? I am very disappointed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Student Discount

I recently got a new card number and need to update my payment information. However, I am no longer a student and cannot be verified as one so my info cannot be updated. How can I just switch my subscription to a regular Premium account without the s...

• I recently got a new card number and need to update my payment information. However, I am no longer a student and cannot be verified as one so my info cannot be updated. How can I just switch my subs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charge even when i have deleted the app and cannot remove

Yesterday I deleted Spotify so I log out. Then when I want to enter again I forget my password so I change it. When I enter the front page they actually remove my premium subscription without notify me and I was still charge with it. Now the thing is...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I deleted Spotify so I log out. Then when I want to enter again I forget my password so I change it. When I enter the front page they actually remove my premium subscription without notify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charge even when i have deleted the app and cannot remove

Yesterday I deleted Spotify so I log out. Then when I want to enter again I forget my password so I change it. When I enter the front page they actually remove my premium subscription without notify me and I was still charge with it. Now the thing is...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I deleted Spotify so I log out. Then when I want to enter again I forget my password so I change it. When I enter the front page they actually remove my premium subscription without notify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium

Good Morning,i tried to cancel Premium. Because i wanted to buy it from Telekom. On my iPhone it allways Shows me the Date when it will be over. 19.06.2016. Today i saw that Spotify debit 9.99€from my Paypal Acc. Now i have Spotify Premium but not fr...

• Good Morning, i tried to cancel Premium. Because i wanted to buy it from Telekom. On my iPhone it allways Shows me the Date when it will be over. 19.06.2016. Today i saw that Spotify debit 9.99€ fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling the current month

Hi. So I got charged today for the next months but I would like to cancel the subscription. Is there a way to cancel and it also cancel the current month and not be charged? Since the payment is just pending could it be taken off? I don't want to be ...

• Hi. So I got charged today for the next months but I would like to cancel the subscription. Is there a way to cancel and it also cancel the current month and not be charged? Since the payment is just...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spark spotify premium subscription not working

Can someone help me out. I have just purchased a top up card with spark and purchased a $19 music pack that includes free premium subscription for spotify. I have loaded my details with spark yet I can't log in at times, have had to change my passwor...

• Can someone help me out. I have just purchased a top up card with spark and purchased a $19 music pack that includes free premium subscription for spotify. I have loaded my details with spark yet I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Set free an account from a family plan

How can i do this? i only want to get free one account from a family plan.

• How can i do this? i only want to get free one account from a family plan.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App login

I can login online but not on app. Please help

• I can login online but not on app. Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin Code problem

I need help for my spotify premium for one month trial. All I need to complete this subscription. It says that it gave me a pin code through text messege. I have been waiting for two days for the text to come. I am getting upset so please help me asa...

• I need help for my spotify premium for one month trial. All I need to complete this subscription. It says that it gave me a pin code through text messege. I have been waiting for two days for the tex...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification e-mails

I see that you removed the desktop notifications; but I have my e-mail subscriptions up-to-date and I'm not receiving e-mails. Are those discontinued as well? I checked my spam folder and they aren't there. I have a free account.

• Visitor
  • I see that you removed the desktop notifications; but I have my e-mail subscriptions up-to-date and I'm not receiving e-mails.  Are those discontinued as well?  I checked my spam folder and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

Im a college student i wanted to subscripe to the student discount but I was denied and the money was still charge to my account how do I get a refund or get the student discount

• Casual Listener
  • Im a college student i wanted to subscripe to the student discount but I was denied and the money was still charge to my account how do I get a refund or get the student discount
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

So.. I've finally jumped on the Spotify bandwagon. I purchased premium monthly for £9.99. Can someone confirm that it's £9.99 all month for one month even if I download songs on playlists to be available offline? I don't want to get charged extra for...

• Casual Listener
  • So.. I've finally jumped on the Spotify bandwagon. I purchased premium monthly for £9.99. Can someone confirm that it's £9.99 all month for one month even if I download songs on playlists to be avail...
  • mstoo555
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes