Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify now linked to wrong Facebook account

My Spotify account is now picking up my partners Facebook account instead of my own.Also when I try to log in with username and password this only brings up a free trial subscription. How do I reconnect using my own Facebook account?

• My Spotify account is now picking up my partners Facebook account instead of my own.Also when I try to log in with username and password this only brings up a free trial subscription. How do I reconn...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount problem

On June 19 2016, I tried few times to purchase Spotify Student but I was not able to because my college institution was not on the list. When I entered to my bank account I noticed that the subscription ($4.99) was charged five times but I still dont...

• Regular
  • On June 19 2016, I tried few times to purchase Spotify Student but I was not able to because my college institution was not on the list. When I entered to my bank account I noticed that the subscript...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Code Not Working!

Alright, I bought a spotify premium code and I am trying to get it, but everytime I enter it, the code is invalid. Ive tried the code that I scratched off and the code on the recipt but it still won't work. A little frustrated with Spotify at the mom...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright, I bought a spotify premium code and I am trying to get it, but everytime I enter it, the code is invalid. Ive tried the code that I scratched off and the code on the recipt but it still won'...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Playlist not updating

Device: Windows 10 Desktop, HTC Desire 610 OS: Win10Pro, Android 4.2 Spotify Version: 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c Description: Weekly Discover playlist has not updated itself since 7/3/16.

• Casual Listener
  •   Device: Windows 10 Desktop, HTC Desire 610   OS: Win10Pro, Android 4.2   Spotify Version: 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c   Description: Weekly Discover playlist has not updated its...
  • rnairn
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not get my premium

Hello. I have tried all tips I have found on this site, but it still stand "free" on my account. I would like some help with this problem, someone?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have tried all tips I have found on this site, but it still stand "free" on my account. I would like some help with this problem, someone?
  • Terje1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium account might be hacked

Hello,Today i started listening some songs in my mobile when i suddenly realized that on the 'devices available' section it says 'Magnus's iPhobe' which is not my account. This is somebodyelses account and this guy is changing my playlist and everyth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Today i started listening some songs in my mobile when i suddenly realized that on the 'devices available' section it says 'Magnus's iPhobe' which is not my account. This is somebodyelses acc...
  • Atesulas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked. Email and password changed. Logging in through facebook.

Hello. My account got hacked.I was listening to music on my pc yesterday, and it got interrupted all the time and I had to change device back to my pc. I thought this was a bug at first, because all my playlists were gone aswell. But, today I logged ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My account got hacked. I was listening to music on my pc yesterday, and it got interrupted all the time and I had to change device back to my pc. I thought this was a bug at first, because al...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Current plan

I had a Premium account. Now I have upgraded to Premium for family.When I look in the dashboard, Spotify tells me I am using Spotify Free. All invoices are however paid, I do have the family dashboard and I can store music offline.I have seen adds be...

• Regular
  • I had a Premium account. Now I have upgraded to Premium for family. When I look in the dashboard, Spotify tells me I am using Spotify Free. All invoices are however paid, I do have the family dashbo...
  • supertheiz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement said 3 months for 9,99e, but only gave 1 month?

Hi! I ordered the premium cause advertisement said that you could get 3 months with only 9,99e but when I made the order and look the subscription status it says that it will be renewed again 3.7.2016? Do I get my 2 extra months or were I just played...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I ordered the premium cause advertisement said that you could get 3 months with only 9,99e but when I made the order and look the subscription status it says that it will be renewed ag...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagado 3 veces y sigo sin tener mi suscripcion

He pagado y se me ha cobrado hasta en 3 ocasiones 0,99 cents y sigo sin tener el servicio premium. Me gustaría que se resolviera la situación lo antes posible devolviendome el dinero de las transaccionesYa he enviado un correo a la dirección de corre...

• Casual Listener
  • He pagado y se me ha cobrado hasta en 3 ocasiones 0,99 cents y sigo sin tener el servicio premium. Me gustaría que se resolviera la situación lo antes posible devolviendome el dinero de las transacci...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log back in (Error code 3)

Hi, this morning Spotify logged me out of my account on both my PC and my phone. When I try to log back in, I get a message sayng "The username or password is incorrect. (Error code: 3). I was just using my account yesterday perfectly fine, except fo...

• Hi, this morning Spotify logged me out of my account on both my PC and my phone. When I try to log back in, I get a message sayng "The username or password is incorrect. (Error code: 3). I was just u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wierd playlist bug

Hello, Yesterday i went to a friend, and i logged into facebook on his pc, then for some reason my facebook account was linked to his spotify account, no problems i unlinked it.Now the wierd part:For some reason if he loggs into his account, on all h...

• Hello,   Yesterday i went to a friend, and i logged into facebook on his pc, then for some reason my facebook account was linked to his spotify account, no problems i unlinked it. Now the wie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I reset my password but still unable to log in

I've reset my password several times but every time I go to log in, it states that the username or password is incorrect. Can someone pleasee help? I NEED my music!!!!!!!

• I've reset my password several times but every time I go to log in, it states that the username or password is incorrect. Can someone pleasee help? I NEED my music!!!!!!!
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Spotify Family by mistake and lost 1 month of Premium

Hi, I acquired 3 months of Spotify Premium on the 11th of june and it was fine until i bought Spotify Family the following day by mistake. I tried to cancel it, since no money had been charged on my account. The only receipt I have is the one of the ...

• Hi,   I acquired 3 months of Spotify Premium on the 11th of june and it was fine until i bought Spotify Family the following day by mistake. I tried to cancel it, since no money had been charg...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have charged the Promo of Spotify Premium but no have Premium

Hello! In my bank account ir comes the charge of Spotify, but I enter to my spotify account and I have free and try to change to Premium but I can´t and the charge is there. Any one can help me, please?

• Hello! In my bank account ir comes the charge of Spotify, but I enter to my spotify account and I have free and try to change to Premium but I can´t and the charge is there.    Any one ca...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 cargos a tarjeta

He hecho ya tres intentos de obtener Spotify premium a mi cuenta recientemente creada, mi banco ya ha procesado tres cargos por $9.15 MXN por los intentos fallidos pero el mensaje al cargar la informacion de la tarjeta es que hay algo erroneo que no ...

• He hecho ya tres intentos de obtener Spotify premium a mi cuenta recientemente creada, mi banco ya ha procesado tres cargos por $9.15 MXN por los intentos fallidos pero el mensaje al cargar la inform...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't invite people for my Spotify Family

I can't invite my family members on Spotify Family.... I have been trying since yesterday, but each time I get an error message!? Screenshot is in Dutch (Oops, something went wrong, please try again)

error.png
  • I can't invite my family members on Spotify Family.... I have been trying since yesterday, but each time I get an error message!?   Screenshot is in Dutch (Oops, something went wrong, please t...
  • cmaluend
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes