Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't upgrade - nowhere pops up to enter my account and card details- just continues to think

Help.... it has happened over the last week? Is this only happening to me? i tired to click it and then leave it... for hours it just continued to think....I tried accessing it through different screens/options... nope...Why is it so hard to pay spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Help.... it has happened over the last week? Is this only happening to me? i tired to click it and then leave it... for hours it just continued to think.... I tried accessing it through different sc...
  • Sweet_Cha_Cha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Refund on premium!

Hi,I bought premium for 3 months for 99cents on some holiday deal. Now I was automatically charged when I didn't anticipate it, the amount was $9.99. I opened the app one time after that to see if there is any contact information but did not play any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought premium for 3 months for 99cents on some holiday deal. Now I was automatically charged when I didn't anticipate it, the amount was $9.99. I opened the app one time after that to see if ...
  • wonderwall1974
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password and can't log in on my phone. Says already a device with this mail account. I deleted the app and re installed it and got the same message. Going to work and have no music!:(

• Casual Listener
  • Changed password and can't log in on my phone. Says already a device with this mail account. I deleted the app and re installed it and got the same message. Going to work and have no music!:(
  • Nina52
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How many unlikes does it take

to stop hearing Drake's "back to back"....whoaaaaa! Why upgrade if they can't even "modify" my trial? WhoaWhoaWhoa.......whoa

• to stop hearing Drake's "back to back"....whoaaaaa! Why upgrade if they can't even "modify" my trial? Whoa Whoa Whoa ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't merge Facebook and spotify

i'm logged onto spotify on my iphone but having downloaded the app onto my macbook pro, it says unable to connect facebook and spotify. this therefore won't let me log in to spotify on my laptop any ideas?

• i'm logged onto spotify on my iphone but having downloaded the app onto my macbook pro, it says unable to connect facebook and spotify. this therefore won't let me log in to spotify on my laptop &nb...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import playlist from Wimp to Spotify?

Hey guys, hope I`m posting in the right section. I`ve been using Wimp the last year - but now I`m kind og turning back to using spotify. Does Spotify have a "import playlist from Wimp" function. If not, is there any other way of importing playlist in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, hope I`m posting in the right section.   I`ve been using Wimp the last year - but now I`m kind og turning back to using spotify.   Does Spotify have a "import playlist fro...
  • kkopsen
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Monthly????

No Contact Us, No Email, No Number. Search FAQ and it points to a gd forum post that you can't see unless you have a gd account!!!!! Family Plan Upgrade on (site) forces a yearly sub, I want monthly!! and costs!!!! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • No Contact Us, No Email, No Number.  Search FAQ and it points to a gd forum post that you can't see unless you have a gd account!!!!!   Family Plan Upgrade on (site) forces a ye...
  • H8_ACT_FORCE
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

bought premium and still have free!

I just tried to get the spotify student discount. So i was on my iphone, clicked on student discount on safari, logged into my account and tapped on the student premium button. I then filled out all of my card information and clicked continue. I fill...

• I just tried to get the spotify student discount.  So i was on my iphone, clicked on student discount on safari, logged into my account and tapped on the student premium button. I then filled o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist

Hello,I liked a Spotify Playlist for a long time but I noticed that it was removed. Could you please let me know if they remove playlists sometimes? Or if it's me who can't find it...It's not my own playlist but one of those that we can find in Genre...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I liked a Spotify Playlist for a long time but I noticed that it was removed. Could you please let me know if they remove playlists sometimes? Or if it's me who can't find it... It's not my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjetas de regalo

Yo canjie dos tarjetas de regalo al mismo tiempo y se me venceran en el mismo mes queria ver si había manera de recuperar una o que me la pusieran al otr mes como le puedo hacer para recuperarla ya que gaste buen diner en ellas

• Yo canjie dos tarjetas de regalo al mismo tiempo y se me venceran en el mismo mes queria ver si había manera de recuperar una o que me la pusieran al otr mes como le puedo hacer para recuperarla ya q...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month trial not registering on app

Hi, I just paid for the 0.99 3 month premium. I have the emailed receipt so it worked and I have been charged. But when I try to use the app it tells me I need to upgrade to premium. I have already tried deleting it from my phone and reinstalling.

• Hi, I just paid for the 0.99 3 month premium. I have the emailed receipt so it worked and I have been charged. But when I try to use the app it tells me I need to upgrade to premium. I have already t...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Students discount and prepaid codes?

If I still have a credit on my Spotify Account and I start using Spotify Student (Germany), does my credit get uses for it or is that just available for the regular account, what means that I have to use that one for another month?

• If I still have a credit on my Spotify Account and I start using Spotify Student (Germany), does my credit get uses for it or is that just available for the regular account, what means that I have to...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change back to premium from family

Hello,where can i change back from family subscription to premium? 

• Regular
  • Hello, where can i change back from family subscription to premium? 
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I signed up for the student-discounted premium and my credit card got charged $5.45 but I did not get the premium package. I even went online to check my account and under "subscription" is says I am Spotify Free. I got charged for premium and did no...

• I signed up for the student-discounted premium and my credit card got charged $5.45 but I did not get the premium package. I even went online to check my account and under "subscription" is says I am...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change log in details

Hi fellow Spotify users! I have signed up to Spotify using my Facebook log in details, but on reflection I'd rather have it within a separate log in with username and password. Anyone know how I can change it - if I can? Thanks!

• Hi fellow Spotify users!   I have signed up to Spotify using my Facebook log in details, but on reflection I'd rather have it within a separate log in with username and password.   Anyo...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple users on one account?

I upgraded to premium to use in my office, but have not been able to play one station on the desktop, and another in a treatment room. Is there a way to do this? Or can only one thing be playing on the account at a time?

• I upgraded to premium to use in my office, but have not been able to play one station on the desktop, and another in a treatment room. Is there a way to do this? Or can only one thing be playing on t...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to spotify, e-mail account has been deleted.

Hi Spotify Support, I cannot login to Spotify anymore, this because my e-mailaccount is been deleted by my provider and I forgot my password. I do not have the login credentials anymore, so I cannot change my credentials online. Can you please tell m...

• Hi Spotify Support,    I cannot login to Spotify anymore, this because my e-mailaccount is been deleted by my provider and I forgot my password.  I do not have the login credentials...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Songs' disappeared

All of the sudden I noticed all of my 'Songs' are gone. Has this happened to anyone? They're still on the sidebar, but the list of songs is gone. Using 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c on Mac 10.10.5

• All of the sudden I noticed all of my 'Songs' are gone. Has this happened to anyone? They're still on the sidebar, but the list of songs is gone.   Using 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c on Mac 10.10.5
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my email on Facebook, now I want to change it on Spotify too

Some years ago I signed up on spotify with Facebook, and the email I used on it wasn't my main email. But recently I changed the email I have on Facebook to my main email, but the one on spotify remains the same (I no longer use that email). When I t...

• Some years ago I signed up on spotify with Facebook, and the email I used on it wasn't my main email. But recently I changed the email I have on Facebook to my main email, but the one on spotify...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Add Premium from Rogers Plan

Hi, I've just signed up for a Rogers phone plan that gives me 3 free Spotify premium accounts. However, I already have a Spotify account that is currently free/not premium. How do I add one of my free Spotify premiums to this account? I don't want to...

• Hi, I've just signed up for a Rogers phone plan that gives me 3 free Spotify premium accounts. However, I already have a Spotify account that is currently free/not premium. How do I add one of my fre...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes