Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid $10 despite having student discount

Hello everyone! I usually cancel my subscription everytime I get premium and just renew it when it expires. Keep in mind that I have the student discount applied and this time when I tried renewing my subscription, I was charged $9.99. Is there anywa...

• Hello everyone!   I usually cancel my subscription everytime I get premium and just renew it when it expires. Keep in mind that I have the student discount applied and this time when I tried...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost one of my playlists

I logged onto spotify today and one of my playlists was gone, I'm wondering what I can do to get it back. I only had 2. One is still here and fine, but the one lost was 10 hours long and took my many hours to create and I would love if I could get it...

• I logged onto spotify today and one of my playlists was gone, I'm wondering what I can do to get it back. I only had 2. One is still here and fine, but the one lost was 10 hours long and took my many...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice again despite being on £9.99 for 3 months deal

I have just subscribed to spotify after cancelling a few months back. The same problem has occurred where my monthly subscription for premium is being taken twice a month. This went unnoticed for 6 months the last time so decided to cancel.<br><br>Th...

• I have just subscribed to spotify after cancelling a few months back. The same problem has occurred where my monthly subscription for premium is being taken twice a month. This went unnoticed for...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop freaks out due to my phone

So, at home, I listen to spotify on my phone. Yet, when I get to work, I have it open on my computer. I'm happily listening to some music while I work, and then all of a sudden it just stops. It seems that it tries to play the last song that my phone...

• So, at home, I listen to spotify on my phone. Yet, when I get to work, I have it open on my computer.    I'm happily listening to some music while I work, and then all of a sudden it ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy spotify premium

Can't buy spotify premium at all. Just keep getting error messages, or "oops go to the help area" after i click to submit my payment and it fails to process. Also get the 502 gateway error when I try to purchase with the student discount. Isn't an is...

• Casual Listener
  • Can't buy spotify premium at all. Just keep getting error messages, or "oops go to the help area" after i click to submit my payment and it fails to process. Also get the 502 gateway error when I try...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow someone you are not friends with on Facebook

Hi. I take a yoga class with someone that uses Spotify for our classes. I love her music selction. We are not friends on Facebook. How can I follow her on Spotify if we are not friends on Facebook? Is that possible? Thanks for your help.

• Hi.  I take a yoga class with someone that uses Spotify for our classes.  I love her music selction.  We are not friends on Facebook.  How can I follow her on Spotify if we are no...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please log me out of all devices on my account someone has hacked it & I can't hear my music.

Please log me out of all devices on my account someone has hacked it & I can't hear my music that I pay for offline because they have all of my devices used. It's ridiculous and I want them off. I've tried my friends but no one admits to having it. I...

• Please log me out of all devices on my account someone has hacked it & I can't hear my music that I pay for offline because they have all of my devices used. It's ridiculous and I want them off. ...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still saying I have a free account?

I was wondering if anybody out there could help me!About an hour ago I purchased Spotify premium. However, on both my iPhone and iPod it is saying that I still have a free account, even though when I look online at my account it says I have premium.I...

• I was wondering if anybody out there could help me! About an hour ago I purchased Spotify premium. However, on both my iPhone and iPod it is saying that I still have a free account, even though when...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

He suscrito spotify premium y pagado con paypal 0,99E y sigo en FREE. Puede ayudarme???

Le repito que he suscrito spotify premium por tres meses desde el día 02.01.2015 y sigo FREE a pesar de haber pagado ya por paypal. Me pueden ayudar?

• Casual Listener
  • Le repito que he suscrito spotify premium por tres meses desde el día 02.01.2015 y sigo FREE a pesar de haber pagado ya por paypal. Me pueden ayudar?
  • aramses
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spain Partner Movistar

Movistar Spain offers me the premium service through them but did not want to lose my lists so according to them I unsubscribe my subscription premium clicking: ...I am accepting a premium offer of a partner of Spotify.. spotify.com finally gives me ...

• Movistar Spain offers me the premium service through them but did not want to lose my lists so according to them I unsubscribe my subscription premium clicking:   ...I am accepting a premium...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps asking me to discover more music!!

Every few times I open up the Spotify window (not log in, it is already logged in) this window pops up that says "Discover New Music" with a little toggle for "share what I listen to, to facebook." I click "I already have a spotify account" and then ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every few times I open up the Spotify window (not log in, it is already logged in) this window pops up that says "Discover New Music" with a little toggle for "share what I listen to, to facebook." I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed Up With Facebook Account but would like to change to the Spotify Log In Process

My workplace recently updated their firewall data and it has effectively blocked all Spotify usage. A few people were able to find a work around by adjusting the Proxy settings - but that only works if you created an account through Spotify and are n...

• My workplace recently updated their firewall data and it has effectively blocked all Spotify usage.  A few people were able to find a work around by adjusting the Proxy settings - but that only ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

US Student Discount Payment Issues?

I'm trying to get my student discount. Whenever I put in the payment information, it processes for a few moments and then goes to the verification page, and then says "Oops, there was an issue..." I've double checked the help section and I'm doing ev...

• I'm trying to get my student discount. Whenever I put in the payment information, it processes for a few moments and then goes to the verification page, and then says "Oops, there was an issue..." I'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

US Student Discount problems

I am not bring prompted whatsoever to even check to see if I'm eligible. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..?

• I am not bring prompted whatsoever to even check to see if I'm eligible. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

I would like to deactivate my Facebook account but I can't due to the fact that my Facebook login is my spotify login! Is there anyway to change this without having to delete spotify account along with Facebook and start a new account using my email ...

• I would like to deactivate my Facebook account but I can't due to the fact that my Facebook login is my spotify login! Is there anyway to change this without having to delete spotify account along wi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issues

Hello, I just got the free trial for Spotify for 30 days. It didn't go to my previous account. It created a whole different account. And now I can't access my other account with all my playlists. How can I get back my other account while still keepin...

• Hello, I just got the free trial for Spotify for 30 days. It didn't go to my previous account. It created a whole different account. And now I can't access my other account with all my playlists. How...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Connect Facebook Account

I have been subscribed to spotify premium on the college discount for a while now and decided to attach my facebook account to get the profile picture added. I am currently on a PC (Microsoft Surface Pro 3) running the latest versions of the spotify ...

• Visitor
  • I have been subscribed to spotify premium on the college discount for a while now and decided to attach my facebook account to get the profile picture added. I am currently on a PC (Microsoft Surface...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 2 months premium subscription

I paid for premium since you advertised that we will have free 2 month if we register before December 30 or 31st of 2014. How come it states on my subscription that my account will be renewed on 2015-01-28 and will be charged $3.99? What happened to ...

• I paid for premium since you advertised that we will have free 2 month if we register before December 30 or 31st of 2014. How come it states on my subscription that my account will be renewed on 2015...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already Premium Users - No Offers?

I was at a friends and he has Spotify Free and an advert comes on advertising that you can get Spotify for 3 Months Premium for 99p Now, I've been paying for Spotify for many years, I've never complained about this, I've never had an issue with this....

• Casual Listener
  • I was at a friends and he has Spotify Free and an advert comes on advertising that you can get Spotify for 3 Months Premium for 99p   Now, I've been paying for Spotify for many years, I've n...
  • angryabout99p
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail associated with facebook, can't create new account

When I try to log-in to spotify with my e-mail address, it says that it is linked to a facebook account, and I must log-in to my deleted facebook account. However if I try to create a new account, it says that my e-mail address is already taken and i...

• When I try to log-in to spotify with my e-mail address, it says that it is linked to a facebook account, and I must log-in to my deleted facebook account. However if I try to create a new account, it...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes