Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How to enter payments details (problems with website)?

Hi there, I am trying to get 1 month trial but then I am going to the page where I must enter all payment details - nothing appears. So probably I am having just white page. See screenshots of the payment page https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/pay/...

• Hi there,   I am trying to get 1 month trial but then I am going to the page where I must enter all payment details - nothing appears.   So probably I am having just white page. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being paid

I have been paying u ever month but now u want to turn my service off. This is not the first time u done this to me. Please check your pay light on my account.

• I have been paying u ever month but now u want to turn my service off. This is not the first time u done this to me. Please check your pay light on my account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free 7 day trial

Spotify gave me a free 7 day trial. I now wish to return to the free version. Your terms & conditions say I can do this through settings but I see no way. How can I be sure that I have been returned to the free version?

• Visitor
  • Spotify gave me a free 7 day trial. I now wish to return to the free version. Your terms & conditions say I can do this through settings but I see no way. How can I be sure that I have been r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Think I have double account

Hi, By reading I think I have a double account, and can only log in to the boring new one. There from I can follow the old one, but thats not good cause I can't change playlists etc. I have contacted support, but its a confusing mail they send back. ...

• Hi,   By reading I think I have a double account, and can only log in to the boring new one. There from I can follow the old one, but thats not good cause I can't change playlists etc. I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Telekom Option Spitify Premium

Hallo Liebe Community, Ich bin seit geraumer Zeit Premium Kunde von Spotify. Nun habe ich einen neuen Vertrag bei der Telekom abgeschlossen, die das Premium abonement beinhaltet. Da ich meine Playlists nicht verlieren möchte, wollte ich lediglich die...

• Hallo Liebe Community,   Ich bin seit geraumer Zeit Premium Kunde von Spotify. Nun habe ich einen neuen Vertrag bei der Telekom abgeschlossen, die das Premium abonement beinhaltet. Da i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another problem with FB/Spotify [Password issue]

I love Spotify (I have the Premium which proves that I like the service; I have friends that have mocked me for paying for internet radio instead of just downloading music or ripping CDs) but am getting frustrated with the Facebook integration. No, t...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify (I have the Premium which proves that I like the service; I have friends that have mocked me for paying for internet radio instead of just downloading music or ripping CDs) but am gett...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

unwanted premium account

I forgot to say no to 'premium' at the end of free trial and Spotify have taken money from me via Paypal but I don't want premium! I have sent numerous messages some of which they have replied to..I had to send the PayPal billing id etc..for some rea...

• I forgot to say no to 'premium' at the end of free trial and Spotify have taken money from me via Paypal but I don't want premium! I have sent numerous messages some of which they have replied to..I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist seen in public but not shown on my list of playlists

I've created this playlist - Balling too hard by accident and I want to delete it, it is seen in my public profile page but it is not shown or no where accessible on the left underneath the playlist section. It is no where to be found and I cannot de...

• I've created this playlist - Balling too hard by accident and I want to delete it, it is seen in my public profile page but it is not shown or no where accessible on the left underneath the p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work

Why does my Spotify not work? I pay 10$ a month for it so I can listen to music on my phone anywhere. It has been like this for days and I am about to cancel. Every time I try and listen in the car it won't let me anymore. I have tried to uninstall t...

• Why does my Spotify not work? I pay 10$ a month for it so I can listen to music on my phone anywhere. It has been like this for days and I am about to cancel. Every time I try and listen in the car i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I've got problems with the payment, I pay for two accounts at once

I contracted another spotify premium account by phone, because was a promotion (just for 4€), and spotify still taking my money for my old premium account 12€, and the new 4€. On the other hand, I can't really contact anybody to resolve it, why? I wa...

•   I contracted another spotify premium account by phone, because was a promotion (just for 4€), and spotify still taking my money for my old premium account 12€, and the new 4€. On the other h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't recognize my country

Hi, im from mexico but I recently moved to AZ to go to college. Spotify won't let me sing in to my account saying im not in the country I set up my account and thath I should change it, but when I go to the account settings it already says im in the ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, im from mexico but I recently moved to AZ to go to college. Spotify won't let me sing in to my account saying im not in the country I set up my account and thath I should change it, but when I go...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems of changing country and payment information.

My original country was Australia. Now I moved back to Taiwan. I want to change my country and payment info. It always shows up "there are some problems to change your info. please do it again later." Can any tech support help me to solve the problem...

• My original country was Australia. Now I moved back to Taiwan. I want to change my country and payment info. It always shows up "there are some problems to change your info. please do it again ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged more than usual

In May, my spotify subscription went from £4.99 to £9.99, so I reapplied my student discount and since May my payments went back to £4.99. Until today, when I was charged £9.99 again, even though I reapplied the discount only a few months ago. Why ha...

• In May, my spotify subscription went from £4.99 to £9.99, so I reapplied my student discount and since May my payments went back to £4.99. Until today, when I was charged £9.99 again, even though I r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How people can find me by my name and not by my username?

Sometimes I want to find my playlists, in another account, finding my account by my name (I have my Spotify account conected to Facebook), but I can't. The only way to find me is to search my username. Anyway to fix this?

• Sometimes I want to find my playlists, in another account, finding my account by my name (I have my Spotify account conected to Facebook), but I can't. The only way to find me is to search my usernam...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had premium on my iphone untill i updatet spotify

I have paid for spotify premium, but now i only have the free version, but i still pay every month.

• I have paid for spotify premium, but now i only have the free version, but i still pay every month.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone in my spotify account

can you please remove all devices from my account. the button on the overview didn't sign everyone out

• Regular
  • can you please remove all devices from my account. the button on the overview didn't sign everyone out
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still free when I paid for my premium subscription

Im still free and I´ve already paid for my premium subscription. I´ve tried everything and the problem still persists. Help please

•  Im still free and I´ve already paid for my premium subscription. I´ve tried everything and the problem still persists. Help please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the name or delete account

Hello everybody! I want to change my name because is too silly, but can´t find anywhere the option to do that. Or close this account to make a new one, bacause i can´t have two spotify accounts withe the same e-mail. So hard to make this simple tasks...

• Hello everybody!   I want to change my name because is too silly, but can´t find anywhere the option to do that. Or close this account to make a new one, bacause i can´t have two spotify acc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

hej ! jag har köpt premium men de står att koden inte är giltig ? hur ska ja göra nu o vart kan jag vända mig ? mvh timpa

• Casual Listener
  • hej ! jag har köpt premium men de står att koden inte är giltig ? hur ska ja göra nu o vart kan jag vända mig ? mvh timpa
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After the free trial?

What happens to the music I downloaded during my free trial if I choose to cancel my subscription?

• What happens to the music I downloaded during my free trial if I choose to cancel my subscription?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes