Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Caso # 01379558 open since Apr 13th

Last April I created a new support case, but I haven't been responded yet. How can I contact with someone who solve my problem? I received a mail with that reference "ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0bXWpw:ref". Thank you

• Last April I created a new support case, but I haven't been responded yet. How can I contact with someone who solve my problem?   I received a mail with that reference "ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing issue with playlists that contain more than 331 tracks

Hi, I have discovered an issue, which I'm assuming is a bug.If one makes a new playlist that contains 331 tracks or less and shares the url of the playlist with someone else then that other person will be able to see the playlist and it's full conten...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I have discovered an issue, which I'm assuming is a bug. If one makes a new playlist that contains 331 tracks or less and shares the url of the playlist with someone else then that other perso...
  • Onweerwolf
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Add gift card when I have an ongoing subscription

Hi, I want to redeem a gift card for spotify premium but I already have a subscription on spotify premium now. Is it possible to redeem the code as it is now? Does my subscription pause until the gift card expires?

• Hi, I want to redeem a gift card for spotify premium but I already have a subscription on spotify premium now. Is it possible to redeem the code as it is now? Does my subscription pause until the gif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - I am not in a foreign country

Dear all, I need help with this issue because I really don't understand what's going on here. I am a "standard" user, not a premium user, and until a month ago I was using Spotify normally without problems. I live in Italy and last month I was on hol...

• Dear all, I need help with this issue because I really don't understand what's going on here. I am a "standard" user, not a premium user, and until a month ago I was using Spotify normally without ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial Not Working

I did the 7 day trial a few days back, and now I'm trying to add on the 30 day trial, after which I intend to switch to the student discount premium service (which I have already signed up for). Originally, my 7-day trial should end on the 26th of Se...

• I did the 7 day trial a few days back, and now I'm trying to add on the 30 day trial, after which I intend to switch to the student discount premium service (which I have already signed up for). Orig...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account, but keep playlists?

Hi there!<br><br>I recently signed up for a contract with Vodafone, part of my contract means I get 24months of spotify premium included (yay!).<br>The problem is that I can't activate the 24 months as I've still got about 25ish day...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!<br><br>I recently signed up for a contract with Vodafone, part of my contract means I get 24months of spotify premium included (yay!).&lt...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice and not getting any response to my email

I recenly signed up Spotify premium and wanted to change the billing account, I thought I had done it correctly by now I'm getting charged twice. I emailed Spotify and have yet to have a reply 10 days later.

• I recenly signed up Spotify premium and wanted to change the billing account, I thought I had done it correctly by now I'm getting charged twice.   I emailed Spotify and have yet to have a r...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate Premium from Telia

I have ended my Premium subscription I had with Telia but Spotify still says I have Premium. Was over two weeks since I removed it and when I talk to Telia support they say I have no Premium account from them any longer but still it shows in my Spoti...

• I have ended my Premium subscription I had with Telia but Spotify still says I have Premium. Was over two weeks since I removed it and when I talk to Telia support they say I have no Premium accoun...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another name is shown on my Profile.

Hello, so today i decided to login to spotify to listen to a couple of songs, and then i recognized that the profile picture and name isnt mine, and i've tried to disconnect from facebook in preferences in spotify and i can click connect to facebook ...

• Hello, so today i decided to login to spotify to listen to a couple of songs, and then i recognized that the profile picture and name isnt mine, and i've tried to disconnect from facebook in preferen...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! changed email and now playlists disappeared

I talked to spotifycare on twitter today and asked whether I could unlink my account from facebook and create a new account instead, and they said yes. They responded quickly and I was pretty happy at that time. They freed up my email address and tol...

• Regular
  • I talked to spotifycare on twitter today and asked whether I could unlink my account from facebook and create a new account instead, and they said yes. They responded quickly and I was pretty happy a...
  • jscahung
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Problem

Hello, i had a problem with my monthly payment becauce my paypal account was not covered with enough money. After that i allowed paypal the direct debit from my banking account. Will Spotify now charge the ammount of money backdated or do i have to d...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i had a problem with my monthly payment becauce my paypal account was not covered with enough money.   After that i allowed paypal the direct debit from my banking account....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Left my country as the default (USA) when making my account and now I can't log in

When I created my account I left my country as the USA, not realising I'd be locked out due to licensing issues after 14 days. However, I can't change my country to my actual one now (NZ) as the country setting in my account profile is greyed out. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I created my account I left my country as the USA, not realising I'd be locked out due to licensing issues after 14 days. However, I can't change my country to my actual one now (NZ) as the coun...
  • AFreeUsername
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple accounts on one lap top

My gf and I both have our own premium Spotify accounts. Problem is, when i log out of my account there is no way to switch users so she can log in to her account. We both connect using Facebook. When I hit connect with Facebook it keeps connecting to...

• Casual Listener
  • My gf and I both have our own premium Spotify accounts. Problem is, when i log out of my account there is no way to switch users so she can log in to her account. We both connect using Facebook. When...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I delete facebook and keep Spotify?

Hey ya'll, I'm trying to break free from the facebook death-grip, but unfortunately I don't want to have to lose all of my playlists with no hope of getting them back (unless I open a spreadsheet and make a list of each of the thousand songs saved, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey ya'll,   I'm trying to break free from the facebook death-grip, but unfortunately I don't want to have to lose all of my playlists with no hope of getting them back (unless I open a spre...
  • Aidanaa
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Redeemed Sprint deal...

I am already a Premium subscriber and I just stumbled upon the six months free sprint deal. I signed up for it but am now wondering if I am still going to get charged because I was currently paying separately. How do I go about making sure I am not p...

• Music Fan
  • I am already a Premium subscriber and I just stumbled upon the six months free sprint deal.  I signed up for it but am now wondering if I am still going to get charged because I was currently pa...
  • tika666
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared ONLY on iPod

Okay, so I've read through the various different "missing playlists" threads, and none of the solutions offered seem applicable to me, since my playlists show up fine on my Android phone and my laptop. My playlists are nowhere to be found on my iPod ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I've read through the various different "missing playlists" threads, and none of the solutions offered seem applicable to me, since my playlists show up fine on my Android phone and my lapto...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing an account

Hey my sister uses my account which I'm more than happy for her to do as she's a student, but we both cannot listen at the same time. If I try to put a song on it stops her music and vice versa. Is there an easy way to fix this and I'm just being stu...

• Hey my sister uses my account which I'm more than happy for her to do as she's a student, but we both cannot listen at the same time. If I try to put a song on it stops her music and vice versa. Is t...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in because of Facebook casulites

I can no longer log in to my spotify account because it is linked with an alternative Facebook acctount i use. That account have been deactivated because it was an alternative account I belive. Either way, on that spotify account I am a premium subsc...

• Visitor
  • I can no longer log in to my spotify account because it is linked with an alternative Facebook acctount i use. That account have been deactivated because it was an alternative account I belive. Eithe...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes