Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Trial Not Working

Premium Trial Not Working

I did the 7 day trial a few days back, and now I'm trying to add on the 30 day trial, after which I intend to switch to the student discount premium service (which I have already signed up for). Originally, my 7-day trial should end on the 26th of September. I added the 30 day trial, but the date didn't change. Instead, it said I would be charged $9.99 after 9-26:

Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed 2014-09-26 and charged $9.99 + $0.00 Sales tax every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

Not only should it be $4.99 because of the student discount, I should have another month for free from the 30 day trial. Now when I click the "try premium for free" button on the side of my account overview page, it just leads me back to the same page (effectively refreshing my page). What's going on?

1 Reply

Hey there.

I'm sorry for this stuff.

Please contact customer rep and ask what's happening here. Sounds like a problem in Spotify side 🙂

Oh no, but help is fast! http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

If you get any automated responses to look help pages or community, you know, just reply back and someone will look into your account.

Many thanks.

Suggested posts