Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Reset Password - Lost all my playlists

I had to reset my passwrod. Android app wasn't recognizing my internet connection, but a reinstall of the app solved that...but I had forgotten my password, so I had to reset. I get logged in, and all my playlists are gone. I now have, what looks to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to reset my passwrod. Android app wasn't recognizing my internet connection, but a reinstall of the app solved that...but I had forgotten my password, so I had to reset.    I get ...
  • ikonoklasm
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover can't be loaded at this moment. PROBLEM!

Good Day Spotify, i having a problem on my Discover tab, it says that Discover can't be loaded at this moment. try again in a bit, but it is almost 3 days since this problem occurs since i created my new account ( trough Spotify Website and not by Fa...

• Regular
  • Good Day Spotify, i having a problem on my Discover tab, it says that Discover can't be loaded at this moment. try  again in a bit, but it is almost 3 days since this problem occurs since i crea...
  • cruzerden
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing profile picture?

When I click my profile picture to change it all I see is the attached.

spotify_no_options_profile_pic.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • When I click my profile picture to change it all I see is the attached.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issue urgent

I have sent several inquiries with no response and certainly no resolution to an account issue that's been ongoing for several months. I had a premium spotify account connected through my facebook. Several months ago I deactivated it for facebook. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent several inquiries with no response and certainly no resolution to an account issue that's been ongoing for several months. I had a premium spotify account connected through my facebook. S...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

I received an E-Mail from Paypal that Spotify has charged me $9.99. I know I did not sign up for premium and immediately looked at my account. The hacker changed my E-mail and password then signed up for premium. The only way I was able to see the ch...

•  I received an E-Mail from Paypal that Spotify has charged me $9.99.   I know I did not sign up for premium and immediately looked at my account. The hacker changed my E-mail and passwo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Numbers is shown instead of my facebook name

I have this random numbers as my name when i login on spotify, but its different when I login on the website. even on my devices it shows numbers too. I did search in the old posts but its not helping. Can anyone help me?

• I have this random numbers as my name when i login on spotify, but its different when I login on the website. even on my devices it shows numbers too. I did search in the old posts but its not helpin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Hacked

Hello Spotify community, Since today I am not able to log in to my account. The Windows application showed me a message that my password was wrong when I started it up this morning and I was unable to log in to the website or get a "reset email" send...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify community,   Since today I am not able to log in to my account. The Windows application showed me a message that my password was wrong when I started it up this morning and I w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep itunes music in my music

Hi there, Would really like to be able to have all of my itunes music synced under 'my music' on spotify not just as a playlist. That way I can know exactly what I own on itunes and what I don't. I'm looking to save all of my itunes music on a differ...

• Hi there,   Would really like to be able to have all of my itunes music synced under 'my music' on spotify not just as a playlist. That way I can know exactly what I own on itunes and what I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled subscription but still charged $9.99, no human to talk to. Going to disupte the charge.

Cancelled subscription but Spotify still went ahead and performed a automated charge of $9.99. Tried contacting Spotify per credit card suggestion, no human on the other line, just a answering machine that directs people back to the site. I went ahea...

• Gig Goer
  • Cancelled subscription but Spotify still went ahead and performed a automated charge of $9.99. Tried contacting Spotify per credit card suggestion, no human on the other line, just a answering machin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mehre Giftkarten aufladen

hallo ich bin neu hier und Habe Gleich mal Eine Frage. Kann man mehre Giftkarten eine Einem Tag aufladen, so das. Sich Summe arbeiten addiert sterben. Und war isr WENN DIE ZEIT von der Letzten NOCH 4 Tage Läuft. Kann ICH Dann Auch schon wieder neu au...

• Visitor
  • hallo ich bin neu hier und Habe Gleich mal Eine Frage. Kann man mehre Giftkarten eine Einem Tag aufladen, so das. Sich Summe arbeiten addiert sterben. Und war isr WENN DIE ZEIT von der Letzten NO...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity Feed doesn't update

My activity feed has not updated in months. I tried some of the tricks to make it work like deleting cache, disconnecting from facebook and back, and even uninstalling. Nothing has worked and the issue persists please help. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • My activity feed has not updated in months. I tried some of the tricks to make it work like deleting cache, disconnecting from facebook and back, and even uninstalling. Nothing has worked and the iss...
  • blomb11
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disable Private Messages / Rank Notification

I think it's kind of annoying that Spotify likes to send me an email everytime I post something on the forum giving me a new title. How can I disable this? *clicks post while waiting for my next meaningless title and associated spam email*

• Gig Goer
  • I think it's kind of annoying that Spotify likes to send me an email everytime I post something on the forum giving me a new title.  How can I disable this?     *clicks post while ...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login Confusion

I originally got spotify on my phone (sg3) and created a premium account with facebook. Recently I decided to get spotify on my laptop which runs windows 7. When I'm prompt to login I hit the login with Facebook button which then opens up a page that...

• Casual Listener
  • I originally got spotify on my phone (sg3) and created a premium account with facebook. Recently I decided to get spotify on my laptop which runs windows 7. When I'm prompt to login I hit the login w...
  • ellemartinez22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlist

Hi, I've tried to report my playlists lost through a number of methods, including the support page and twitter but I haven't had any update or human response. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Lost-Playlist/m-p/588102#M66635 ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've tried to report my playlists lost through a number of methods, including the support page and twitter but I haven't had any update or human response.    http://community.spotif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hi,I have recently moved to Germany and started using Spotify. I would like to get premium but I have a problem.My German card is a Maestro and it can't be used to buy stuff online or to make payments. And since I am from Croatia, I can't set the cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have recently moved to Germany and started using Spotify. I would like to get premium but I have a problem. My German card is a Maestro and it can't be used to buy stuff online or to make...
  • vrapche031
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Billing/Another account?

I need help! I noticed two charges on my bank statement this month and it's apparent that I have two accounts open. I've tried contacting Spotify twice now about this issue, but they just keep telling me to post to this forum. I'm really at a loss of...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help! I noticed two charges on my bank statement this month and it's apparent that I have two accounts open. I've tried contacting Spotify twice now about this issue, but they just keep tellin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium has stopped working, says I am on free subscription, won't let me resubscribe

Hi! This is super frustration, have been paying this for ages and haven't had a problem, now it won't work. I tried to resubscribe and it won't let me. Please fix! I miss this app!

• Hi!   This is super frustration, have been paying this for ages and haven't had a problem, now it won't work.    I tried to resubscribe and it won't let me.    Pl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I know student discount has applied?

I have Premium and just learned about the student discount pricing. I went through the steps to be verified by the SheerID Verification team (i was approved), and from there I was sent a link to go back and complete the sign up. The link just took my...

• I have Premium and just learned about the student discount pricing. I went through the steps to be verified by the SheerID Verification team (i was approved), and from there I was sent a link to go b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes