Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student discount

I am a student at Brunel University in London and my student card is part of the NUS scheme, however we do not get given an NUS number to use online, online in stores. Is there a way of getting the student discount for spotify another way?

• I am a student at Brunel University in London and my student card is part of the NUS scheme, however we do not get given an NUS number to use online, online in stores. Is there a way of getting the s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having problems canceling someone help me

It shows I'm using the free version and won't let me select cancel but I'm still being charged and I don't have the premium version someone help please

• It shows I'm using the free version and won't let me select cancel but I'm still being charged and I don't have the premium version someone help please
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium issues

Hi. I am since 4 days unable to access my premium account via Facebook both on my iPhone and Android. After resetting password on Facebook I can login to Spotify but only as free user, my premium account not accessible. Needless to say all my offline...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I am since 4 days unable to access my premium account via Facebook both on my iPhone and Android. After resetting password on Facebook I can login to Spotify but only as free user, my premium acc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting "Bad Gateway" when I'm trying to ugrade account

I'm Trying to upgrade to Premium, but I keep getting "bad gateway" when ever I click on get premium.

• I'm Trying to upgrade to Premium, but I keep getting "bad gateway" when ever I click on get premium.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected wrong Facebook profile, but no change

I followed the instructions to dis-associate a wrong Facebook profile from my Spotify account, and have now waited 4 days or more, and all of my Spotify installations are still showing this other person's Facebook profile image and name!?!

• Music Fan
  • I followed the instructions to dis-associate a wrong Facebook profile from my Spotify account, and have now waited 4 days or more, and all of my Spotify installations are still showing this other per...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account changed from premium to free

My account has arbitrarily changed from being premium to 'free'. I have checked my with my bank and have not missed a payment. Rather frustrating when you pay for a service and don't receive it. Why has it changed? How can I resolve this?

• My account has arbitrarily changed from being premium to 'free'. I have checked my with my bank and have not missed a payment. Rather frustrating when you pay for a service and don't receive it. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Cancel Error

I have attempted to cancel my subscription with spotify 3 times now and I'm still being billed. This error has cost me over $30 now. I have attempted to contact someone, but I never recieve an email after requesting to talk to customer service. *I HA...

• Casual Listener
  • I have attempted to cancel my subscription with spotify 3 times now and I'm still being billed. This error has cost me over $30 now. I have attempted to contact someone, but I never recieve an email ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Need Better Customer Service!

I have filled out two contact forms and haven't gotten a single reply. There is absolutely no contact number that I've been able to find. If there is a contact number, it needs to be displayed on the Help page. I have been charged 3 times since I can...

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out two contact forms and haven't gotten a single reply. There is absolutely no contact number that I've been able to find. If there is a contact number, it needs to be displayed on the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Controlling one device w/another

Is there any way to have spotify running on my Mac and be able to control the volume and skip track buttons with my iPhone?

• Is there any way to have spotify running on my Mac and be able to control the volume and skip track buttons with my iPhone?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free 2 months not received from summer deal

as title says. cant find an email for support.

• as title says. cant find an email for support.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album attached to artist "Antimatter"

This album is actually by an unrelated artist Anti-Matter: http://open.spotify.com/album/0WkGEzvp4OgcASNmbbNGu2 Please split the artists.

• Casual Listener
  • This album is actually by an unrelated artist Anti-Matter: http://open.spotify.com/album/0WkGEzvp4OgcASNmbbNGu2   Please split the artists.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection help

So I deactivated my facebook account which my original spotify account was created with. I then created another spotify account (this one) so it would be a native spotify account and now I'm trying to reconnect to facebook and it won't let me. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • So I deactivated my facebook account which my original spotify account was created with.  I then created another spotify account (this one) so it would be a native spotify account and now I'm tr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account, change password and mail

Hi Can someone help me get back my account as been hacked. I can get into to it the account thru facebook but can not change the mail or password as the one who hacked did? The hacker changed the e-mails to which is not mine. My Mail is Maybe it wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Can someone help me get back my account as been hacked. I can get into to it the account thru facebook but can not change the mail or password as the one who hacked did?   ...
  • bufffe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card problem

i bought a gift card and i scratch the place wre to pin is but the pin dissepered when i scrathed? what to do?

• i bought a gift card and i scratch the place wre to pin is but the pin dissepered when  i scrathed? what to do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can`t i upgrade to Premium with gift card?

I have gotten a spotify gift card for my birthday and want to upgrade from spotify free to premium, but thanks to the one month free bull**bleep** i cant use my gift card to get premium. Why? Is there another way to get premium? I dont want to regist...

• I have gotten a spotify gift card for my birthday and want to upgrade from spotify free to premium, but thanks to the one month free bull**bleep** i cant use my gift card to get premium. Why? Is ther...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Continually receiving free trial emails but I don't qualify

This is getting kind of ridiculous. I've received 3 offers for a 30 day free trial just in the past 5 days. The thing is, I've already had a 30 day free trialand, if I click the link in the email and sign in, Spotify tells me exactly that, I don't qu...

• This is getting kind of ridiculous.  I've received 3 offers for a 30 day free trial just in the past 5 days.  The thing is, I've already had a 30 day free trialand, if I click the link in t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been billed twice for a year now..

Dear Spotiy and the other guys in the community, Since february last year I´ve been charged twice from spotify. One time like the third in the month en one time arounde the 20th day of the month. It´s like 1 782 SEK that they´ve been taking, and I´m ...

• Dear Spotiy and the other guys in the community, Since february last year I´ve been charged twice from spotify. One time like the third in the month en one time arounde the 20th day of the month. I...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login problem

Hi, this is my second time asking this on the community site - I have received no replies or help - but I'm sure one of you clever people will be able to. I use spotify at work - I teach in a primary school. Spotify works just fine at me desk compute...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this is my second time asking this on the community site - I have received no replies or help - but I'm sure one of you clever people will be able to.   I use spotify at work - I teach i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary subscription cancellation.

Hey guys, From the 23rd May I'll be moving and working over in Mexico and the US until October 6th. I don't really want to pay for a subscription I won't be using but I do want the premium subscription the minute I get back. What do you guys suggest?...

• Hey guys,   From the 23rd May I'll be moving and working over in Mexico and the US until October 6th. I don't really want to pay for a subscription I won't be using but I do want the premium...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes