Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Please delete my account

I bought this account on ebay at a low price, thinking that the vendor could take advantage of a special offer or something like that. I saw that the account appeard linked to telia but I didn't give so much importance. Today I found a post saying th...

• I bought this account on ebay at a low price, thinking that the vendor could take advantage of a special offer or something like that. I saw that the account appeard linked to telia but I didn't give...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Issue

Hey Spotify Community ! Im a Premium User for about 2 years ... but now i have a Problem with my Premium Status. At my Online Banking it says that Spotify Finance recieved the monthly Payment via SofortDauerauftrag but my Account haven´t got updated ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Community !   Im a Premium User for about 2 years ... but now i have a Problem with my Premium Status. At my Online Banking it says that Spotify Finance recieved the monthly Paym...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's my Premium? -charged but no reward

I paid for Premium yesterday and minutes later my bank account said theres was a $5.45 transaction from SPOTIFY USA. I do not have Premium and my account details says I have no receipt or payment method. Spotify never sent me a Premium payment confir...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for Premium yesterday and minutes later my bank account said theres was a $5.45 transaction from SPOTIFY USA. I do not have Premium and my account details says I have no receipt or payment met...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling subscription due to censoring

So I've scurred through the forums to realize that the songs that somehow magically got censored somwhere inbetween when i put them into my playlist untill now were actually censored all along, and the cursings I've heard has all been in my imaginati...

• So I've scurred through the forums to realize that the songs that somehow magically got censored somwhere inbetween when i put them into my playlist untill now were actually censored all along, and t...
  • bradl016
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost all my music when I had to restore my computer.

I had my whole itunes library on my computer and imported into spotify as well. My hard drive crashed and I lost my whole itunes library. I installed spotify on my new computer and I can see all my music I previously had. How can I get my music back ...

• I had my whole itunes library on my computer and imported into spotify as well.  My hard drive crashed and I lost my whole itunes library.  I installed spotify on my new computer and I can ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium Never Activated

Hello,Spotify have been taking money from my account for the past 6 months. I have had signed up for the Premium Membership. When looking at my account details my account is noted as a "Free Account" even though I had been paying for a Premium Member...

• Hello, Spotify have been taking money from my account for the past 6 months. I have had signed up for the Premium Membership. When looking at my account details my account is noted as a "Free Acco...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved

I was living in the U.S. and created my Spotify accountand loved it, but I was travelling for about a month so when I came back to Brazil I decided to buy the Premium but the purchase was declined because my account is U.S. and I have a brazillian cr...

• Visitor
  • I was living in the U.S. and created my Spotify accountand loved it, but I was travelling for about a month so when I came back to Brazil I decided to buy the Premium but the purchase was declined be...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

yearly subscription removed ?

It used to be possible to pay for a year instead of having a monthly subscription. The reason i want a yearly payment is to avoid the administrative work with receipt handeling in my company on a monthly basis. Now i login and see that it has changed...

• It used to be possible to pay for a year instead of having a monthly subscription. The reason i want a yearly payment is to avoid the administrative work with receipt  handeling in my compan...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify refusing to work on my phone.

Unfortunately since getting my Blackberry 9900 back in summer 2013 spotify has refused to work or sync on my phone, i've tried all sorts and finally given up, and finally downgraded my sub for the time being, is there any way you can delete the assoc...

• Casual Listener
  • Unfortunately since getting my Blackberry 9900 back in summer 2013 spotify has refused to work or sync on my phone, i've tried all sorts and finally given up, and finally downgraded my sub for the ti...
  • KimLeov
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Name/Cant Sign in On a phone

Hello, I have read other forum post but none have been able to help me. I understand that I cant change my username (I used Facebook to sing up) and I also read I should be able to use my Facebook email and password to sign in, however on a android p...

• Hello, I have read other forum post but none have been able to help me. I understand that I cant change my username (I used Facebook to sing up) and I also read I should be able to use my Facebook ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me unsubscribe

Apparently this is a common problem? My account is not linked to Facebook, I changed my browser, logged out of my spotify, and it's still telling me "Oops, something wen't wrong". I got Premium when I got a new Vodafone phone, and now I want to unsub...

• Apparently this is a common problem? My account is not linked to Facebook, I changed my browser, logged out of my spotify, and it's still telling me "Oops, something wen't wrong". I got Premium when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT PROBLEMS, SPOTIFY ASSISTANCE DON'T ANSWER!

my account isn't working, seems to be disappeared I've tried to reset the password but I cant, I try all the procedures described in the help page but nothing works, and I sent 2 email to the spotify assistance but no one answered me !what can I do??...

• Casual Listener
  • my account isn't working, seems to be disappeared I've tried to reset the password but I cant, I try all the procedures described in the help page but nothing works, and I sent 2 email to the spotify...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All-round terrible service from Spotify

I have been subscribing to Spotify for about 6 months, paying €10 month or whatever. I cannot believe how poor the service is - i'm really frustrauated to the point of cancelling my account. SAMPLE of technical issues i've been having: 1) extremely s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been subscribing to Spotify for about 6 months, paying €10  month or whatever.  I cannot believe how poor the service is - i'm really frustrauated to the point of cancelling my accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Country

Hey, I can't find the answer online so I tought I just try it out here. I want to change my account settings for my country, but does the content change? Currently I live in the netherlands but I'm moving to the UK, so when I change my account to UK ...

• Hey, I can't find the answer online so I tought I just try it out here. I want to change my account settings for my country, but does the content change? Currently I live in the netherlands but...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2 premium accounts. I can't log in to one so I can't cancel one of my subscription.

I made an account through spotify a while back to receive the 48hr free trial (premium). I made up a fake email, username and password and they let me through. I ended up purchasing spotify premium through that account. I got a new phone so I'm no lo...

• I made an account through spotify a while back to receive the 48hr free trial (premium). I made up a fake email, username and password and they let me through. I ended up purchasing spotify premium t...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verified Media Account Question

Hello there-- We submitted a request to be a verified media account like the FADER and Pitchfork about a month ago via Spotify's Google Docs application but haven't heard back yet. Is there any way to check the status of this? Our editor's personal a...

• Hello there--   We submitted a request to be a verified media account like the FADER and Pitchfork about a month ago via Spotify's Google Docs application but haven't heard back yet. Is ther...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I be charged?

I signed up for Spotify Premium but I'm not certain whether it was the free 30 day trial or not because I received an email after cancelling detailing that my subscription will be active for one month. I wanted to try it out but worried that I would ...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify Premium but I'm not certain whether it was the free 30 day trial or not because I received an email after cancelling detailing that my subscription will be active for one mont...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but no Premium and Connection

I signed up for Spotify and made account, not hooked up to facebook. 2 days later, today, I paid for Spotify Premium and verified I was a student. My bank account was charged $5.49, (student discount), or something close to that, as soon as I paid. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify and made account, not hooked up to facebook. 2 days later, today, I paid for Spotify Premium and verified I was a student. ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Facebook account is linked with some randomers Spotify...

I started to pay for premium a couple of weeks ago and then I went on to my account today, as per every morning before work, to realise that my account is linked with someone else's Spotify account. Their user name is 'kylebw' and I would appreciate ...

• Casual Listener
  • I started to pay for premium a couple of weeks ago and then I went on to my account today, as per every morning before work, to realise that my account is linked with someone else's Spotify account. ...
  • jaymyers1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong spotify account number linked to facebook acount

Hi, I am a Spotify premium user for more than a year now. Recently, modifying my facebook account, a new spotify USER ID got linked to my facebook account. If I check the confirmation email of my initial order I see another Spotify USER ID mentioned....

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am a Spotify premium user for more than a year now. Recently, modifying my facebook account, a new spotify USER ID got linked to my facebook account. If I check the confirmation emai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes