Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Everything's gone

I filled out a contact form several days ago and no one has gotten back to me. How long do I need to wait to get a response? Spotify Case # 01311789

• I filled out a contact form several days ago and no one has gotten back to me.  How long do I need to wait to get a response? Spotify Case # 01311789
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancellation

Heyi wanna cancell my granparents subscription, they dont know the password and the email account used is lost, so we cant access the reset password Email..

• Hey i wanna cancell my granparents subscription, they dont know the password  and the email account used is lost, so we cant access the reset password Email..
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging everyone out of my spotify

Hi I need help logging everyone out of my spotify. Please help.

• Visitor
  • Hi I need help logging everyone out of my spotify. Please help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium

Hi, paid for premium and not getting it, done the reinstall still not working, any help ?

• Hi, paid for premium and not getting it, done the reinstall still not working, any help ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify

My subscription says i have free spotify, but i keep getting charged every month why does this keep happening and how do i cancel my subscription, because the help window doesnt help since there is now view more options under the subscription tab.

• My subscription says i have free spotify, but i keep getting charged every month why does this keep happening and how do i cancel my subscription, because the help window doesnt help since there is n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

re-purchased spotify premium, charged twice

I've had spotify premium for 2 years, and cancelled it last month to cut costs. I realized that was a mistake and re-upgraded my account to premium, but when I did, I was charged twice for 9.99. What number can I call to dispute this?

• Casual Listener
  • I've had spotify premium for 2 years, and cancelled it last month to cut costs. I realized that was a mistake and re-upgraded my account to premium, but when I did, I was charged twice for 9.99. What...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Nano

I bought an ipod Nana so that I could listen to the music i downloaded from spotify but I can seem to sync. I have a premium account. I know that I have to sync through itunes for 7th generation. If I can't download music an put it on my nano then I ...

• I bought an ipod Nana so that I could listen to the music i downloaded from spotify but I can seem to sync.  I have a premium account. I know that I have to sync through itunes for 7th generatio...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify is not connecing correctly through facebook.

When I try to log into my spotify account through facebook (the blue "log in through facebook" button), it logs me in through the account i made for my children under my other email account. I have tried on three different types of devices (computer,...

• When I try to log into my spotify account through facebook (the blue "log in through facebook" button), it logs me in through the account i made for my children under my other email account. I have t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain artists not playing

So I'm pretty much obsessed with the new Arctic Monkeys Album AM - all other songs in my playlists etc will play fine but when I click ANY arctic monkeys song nothing will play whats so ever and there's no error code or anything - tried restarting bu...

• So I'm pretty much obsessed with the new Arctic Monkeys Album AM - all other songs in my playlists etc will play fine but when I click ANY arctic monkeys song nothing will play whats so ever and ther...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I've paid by Mastercard for premium. I got an email with receipt but the App says that there is not payment and no receipt on www account. What to do now ?

• I've paid by Mastercard for premium. I got an email with receipt but the App says that there is not payment and no receipt on www account. What to do now ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am not Premium even tough i allready payed

Hi there, For some reason my spotify tells me that i am not premium ( ich have a "Upgrade" Button in the Client ). I allready payed my monthly fee (checked it) so i cant really tell what the problem here is. I also checked what my acc data says on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   For some reason my spotify tells me that i am not premium ( ich have a "Upgrade" Button in the Client ). I allready payed my monthly fee (checked it) so i cant really tell what t...
  • ray1892
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Rested

Hey all, This morning I changed my facebook password and clicked the button to log me out of every device that was using my account. Shortly after I went on my phone to use spotify, because facebook logged me out of every device that was using my fac...

• Hey all,   This morning I changed my facebook password and clicked the button to log me out of every device that was using my account. Shortly after I went on my phone to use spotify, becaus...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When I connect with my facebook I connect to another account.

Hi there, When I connect to spotify with my facebook account, I connect to another account. My profile picture is mine but the name and the playlists are not. When I look after my actual playlists on spotify, spotify browse a number (116695308) as th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,  When I connect to spotify with my facebook account, I connect to another account. My profile picture is mine but the name and the playlists are not. When I look after my actual pl...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded from Premium to Unlimited

I recently went from free 30 day trial premium to Unlimited. I can't access my playlists. Am I paying for just radio? I was misinformed. Why would I pay $5 a month for radio when I have other FREE choices thru Pandora and Apple?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently went from free 30 day trial premium to Unlimited. I can't access my playlists. Am I paying for just radio? I was misinformed. Why would I pay $5 a month for radio when I have other FREE ch...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not skipping

Hi I just downloaded spotify premium. And normally i use my ipod when i use spotify so when i got premium i tried it on my ipod offline but it wont let me play the songs i want to. And wont let me skip so i have to do it manually. Why is this? I love...

• Hi I just downloaded spotify premium. And normally i use my ipod when i use spotify so when i got premium i tried it on my ipod offline but it wont let me play the songs i want to. And wont let me ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from NL to the US

Hi, Been a fan/subscriber from day one in the Netherlands. Recently moved to the west coast. Been using my account just fine. However I want to use my US bank account to pay for this. So how best to approach this? Is this a matter of changing account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Been a fan/subscriber from day one in the Netherlands. Recently moved to the west coast. Been using my account just fine.   However I want to use my US bank account to pay for...
  • Boender070
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free

I signed up to a spotify account using my student discount, it said i still had the 30 days free trial but then ive had the subscription taken out my account straight away????

• Visitor
  • I signed up to a spotify account using my student discount, it said i still had the 30 days free trial but then ive had the subscription taken out my account straight away????
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Welcome back membership

When i got the email saying welcome back for another free month it says i was already a premium user and i can't use it.

• Casual Listener
  • When i got the email saying welcome back for another free month it says i was already a premium user and i can't use it.
  • Jay9244
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account - Premium length

Hey Community I always payed for one year Premium subscribtion. But now this option isn't there anymore. Please add this! Thanks in advance.

• Hey Community   I always payed for one year Premium subscribtion. But now this option isn't there anymore.   Please add this!   Thanks in advance.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! unsubscribing

Hi, Herewith I would like to cancel my premium subscription. Thanks. Regards Martin Svartberg [email and pass removed]

• Hi,   Herewith I would like to cancel my premium subscription. Thanks.   Regards Martin Svartberg   [email and pass removed]
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes