Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help! My Spotify Account is bound to wrong Facebook

Hi! Recently I've got an new Android tablet and I downloaded Spotify for it, Because why not, I pay for the bloody thing, mind as well and take the full andvantage of it. But then I ran in to problems. Previously I had bound my Spotify account (teite...

• Regular
  • Hi!   Recently I've got an new Android tablet and I downloaded Spotify for it, Because why not, I pay for the bloody thing, mind as well and take the full andvantage of it.   But th...
  • teitec
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium

How to accomplish this?

• How to accomplish this?
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duplicate??

My playlists are gone, but i suspect that i have the same problem as many others, a duplicate account. Orignal my account was opened as jonpett. I have tryed to have you send me and email response with new password but nothing has been received.Pleas...

• My playlists are gone, but i suspect that i have the same problem as many others, a duplicate account. Orignal my account was opened as jonpett.  I have tryed to have you send me and email respo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged £9.99 with NUS card.

I have been paying £4.99 for my Spotify premium account, and for the past 2 months it has been £9.99. Now i'm a student, i don't know what has happened but a certainly can't afford to pay the extra (Even if it is only little). I don't think my NUS ca...

• I have been paying £4.99 for my Spotify premium account, and for the past 2 months it has been £9.99. Now i'm a student, i don't know what has happened but a certainly can't afford to pay the extra (...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong card charged

I renewed my account for premium and you charged my old card that I used for payment. I needed the charge to be on the new card number I entered

• I renewed my account for premium and you charged my old card that I used for payment. I needed the charge to be on the new card number I entered
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T LISTEN TO MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

i can't listen anymore to my free spotify account, because a message appears: "time left: 0 min." what does it mean? i mean: i haven't bought any premium account or similar and I have been listening to it normally for 6 months.... =S thank you!!

• i can't listen anymore to my free spotify account, because a message appears: "time left: 0  min." what does it mean? i mean: i haven't bought any premium account or similar and I have been list...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a username?

Hi, my URL to my profile is this: http://open.spotify.com/user/123646057 I want it to be this: http://open.spotify.com/user/username Where "username" is something "friendly". I don't need to keep my account so if I can do this by creating a new accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my URL to my profile is this:   http://open.spotify.com/user/123646057   I want it to be this:   http://open.spotify.com/user/username   Where "username" is so...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete authorized devices

Hey there I logged in to my spotify account from someone's else device. Now i want to un-authorize all devices in order to permit access to my spotify account. i didn't find out how to manage that. Can someone help me plz? P.S..: i already changed my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there   I logged in to my spotify account from someone's else device. Now i want to un-authorize all devices in order to permit access to my spotify account. i didn't find out how to man...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing profile name

Hi all, I briefly connected my Facebook account to locate a couple of friends, and have since disconnected it by deleting the app in Facebook. Now my Spotify profile name has changed to my real name, and I can't see how to edit it back. Also, my Face...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I briefly connected my Facebook account to locate a couple of friends, and have since disconnected it by deleting the app in Facebook. Now my Spotify profile name has changed to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mantener la cuenta

Hola, buenos días, Hay una oferta con una compañía X en España para conseguir una cuenta premium a 4,99 durante dos años. Actualmente soy user de spotify con una cuenta unlimited al mismo precio. Mi pregunta es, puedo manetener mi cuenta? Es decir, d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, buenos días,   Hay una oferta con una compañía X en España para conseguir una cuenta premium a 4,99 durante dos años. Actualmente soy user de spotify con una cuenta unlimited al mism...
  • bterreu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete devices and add new ones

I currently have spotify premium on my iPad and 2 iPhones. We are changing to 2 new iPhones and want to delete the old ones but don't know how to do this

• I currently have spotify premium on my iPad and 2 iPhones. We are changing to 2 new iPhones and want to delete the old ones but don't know how to do this
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice when I updated my credit card

I updated my credit card a week into a billing cycle and got charged the full amount on the new card but no refund in the old one. Is that normal.

• I updated my credit card a week into a billing cycle and got charged the full amount on the new card but no refund in the old one. Is that normal.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Attualmente non siamo in grado di riscattare questo codice

Quando inserisco il codice mi dice: Attualmente non siamo in grado di riscattare questo codice. Cosa posso fare? Cosa significa? Grazie

• Quando inserisco il codice mi dice: Attualmente non siamo in grado di riscattare questo codice. Cosa posso fare? Cosa significa? Grazie  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription plan has been wrongly changed and I've been charged for a full year

My subscription plan has always been to pay for spotify premium monthly, but this month (on the 9th of November) I was charged for a full year. I did not change the subscription plan and I can't afford to pay that much money at this time. Is there an...

• My subscription plan has always been to pay for spotify premium monthly, but this month (on the 9th of November) I was charged for a full year. I did not change the subscription plan and I can't affo...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account Hacked

Hello My premium account was hacked a couple of months ago, so I can't log in. I tried to contact spotify with the contact form over two weeks ago but I have not recived any answer, my credit card was used last week to pay for the account. please hel...

• Hello   My premium account was hacked a couple of months ago, so I can't log in. I tried to contact spotify with the contact form over two weeks ago but I have not recived any answer, my cre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Unhide a Facebook friend?

I have accidently hidden a lot of Facebook friends. Is there any way of unhiding them? I know I could ask every one of them to send me a track, but I would really like not to bother them all by doing that. Thanks.

• I have accidently hidden a lot of Facebook friends. Is there any way of unhiding them? I know I could ask every one of them to send me a track, but I would really like not to bother them all by doing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

payment

I paid for unlimited through pay pal-and have verification of Payment in my e-mail- but still only get free.-How do i get unlimited; ?Help

• I paid for unlimited through pay pal-and have verification of Payment in my e-mail- but still only get free.-How do i get unlimited; ?Help
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I be logged out of all devices?

I'm using my Facebook to have spotify premium and i would like to be logged out of all devices. Thanks in advance!

• I'm using my Facebook to have spotify premium and i would like to be logged out of all devices. Thanks in advance!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to provide 10 hours of free spotify service

I have a free user spotify account and my 10 hours has been exceeded before 10 hours play the past few weeks, ever since I finished my premium account. I am not getting the full 10 hours play time and I am unsure if this is because someone else is us...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free user spotify account and my 10 hours has been exceeded before 10 hours play the past few weeks, ever since I finished my premium account. I am not getting the full 10 hours play time an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account with ads...

I have an ongoing Premium account, but it behaves like a free account (ad interuptions). Very annoying. Should I add an attachment with the proper username in this forum? There appears to be no way to create a support ticket (or it is well-hidden). T...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an ongoing Premium account, but it behaves like a free account (ad interuptions). Very annoying. Should I add an attachment with the proper username in this forum? There appears to be no...
  • Erik_Nygaard
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes